RE:smooth pits

I always shave my pits in the summer time but quite often also do it in the off season. I like the clean and smooth feeling. I also find that it helps with odor and only need to use minimal antiperspirant.

This post was edited

I am smooth from the nose to my toes. I don't shave. I use an emulator.i have used it for a long time. The hair on my chest, belly and pubes have just about stopped coming back.
Just curious, does anyone put nsil polish on their toenails. I tried it and like to color my toes for holidays. Today they are a bright red for Valentine's day. I am not into cross dressing, I just think the polish looks good with my smooth legs

This post was edited

l usually keep my armpits shaved as well as the rest of me from the chin down. l do get lazy about it & wish l had someone to help me out. l have occasionally painted my toenails for fun usually just black.

This post was edited

I shave my pits smooth, as well everything below my navel. I love the feel of my smooth body. Also like other guys with smooth parts.

This post was edited

i dont shave my pitts but i do keep they closely trimmed with my hair clippers

This post was edited

I'm shaven nipples to knees but caught flack from the wife about shaving the pits.
She did not like the look.
I shaved them last year and thought the sweat and odor after a long working day was less
with the smooth pits
Smooth crotch okay but not smooth armpits.
Go figure.
This year I have shaved bottom half of each armpit and have suffered no ill problems with the wife.
I keep my hair short so every time I cut the hair the armpits get the 1/2 comb run over them.
We'll see.

This post was edited

I keep my entire body smooth including pits. I have very light body hair so I don't have to worry about back hair.

This post was edited

I shave mine usually just twice a year, spring and autumn. It's enough.

This post was edited

Shave my pits every few days

This post was edited
RE: smooth pits

Smooth from the neck down to my ankles - love the look and feel

This post was edited