Love to Drive Naked

I love to drive naked whenever I can.
During the summer is the best. After a nice nude hike in the mountains I get back in my truck and drive home.
Sometimes I will have a tee-shirt on or a towel wrapped around me so I can open it up once I start moving...
Fun when you pass truckers and they see you.. Some give their thumbs up and there have been some that give you the middle finger..
I say be free and enjoy your drive....

This topic was edited
RE:Love to Drive Naked

Yes, driving naked is great. I also do it often. I don't know what truckers' reactions are. I don't really pay too much attention, so I don't know if I ever got any digits pointing at me. I may take a look.

This post was edited

Sounds fun! I wanna hike with YOU, man!!

This post was edited

I do it often. When I work at HQ which is about 2 hours away from my house, I will stay late when almost everyone is gone.
Once at truck (SUV) I get undressed and drive home naked. Some nights if I am bored I get in truck and go for drives, better than
watching TV.
the most I have drove is 6 hours from my house to Cleveland, Ohio.

This post was edited

I love driving naked I drive to work everyday and when I go home from work it's a 45 minute drive each way and never noticed the truckers reaction

This post was edited

Love doing it and get daring the more I do it and most likely the next time I stop at a service station I will find a quite spot and get out of the car and then put my shorts and when getting back take them off before I get back in, on instead of doing it in the car as I have done up to now.

This post was edited

Ive done it a few times. Once was after a visit to a nude beach in CA. Drove an hour back to the hotel naked. Of course it was dark out at that time.

I recently did it when visiting two TN friends. About 10 miles from their house I started to strip naked. It was a 2 lane highway so no one passed me. When I arrived at their house I got out of the car and walked to the door and rang the bell. While waiting a car drove past on the road. No where to hide so I just stood there. Then they answered.

Good time.

This post was edited

I've tried it for the first time last night. And I enjoyed it.

I began driving naked a couple of years ago at night. It was great! But I wanted the ultimate: driving nude during a warm day with my windows down and sunroof back. When I was driving at night I never thought Id have the nerve. But after a few night drives (one for 70 miles on an interstate) I worked up the courage for a pantless drive during the day. Soon I was completely naked. It feels so good! I sometimes tell myself I shouldnt take the risk, but Im addicted. :). Good luck restricting yourself to only night time!

This post was edited

Love doing it and get daring the more I do it and most likely the next time I stop at a service station I will find a quite spot and get out of the car and then put my shorts and when getting back take them off before I get back in, on instead of doing it in the car as I have done up to now.

I be driven naked night and day. Ive gotten out of the car a couple of times at night, but a service station is beyond me. Good luck!

This post was edited

I be driven naked night and day. Ive gotten out of the car a couple of times at night, but a service station is beyond me. Good luck!

This post was edited

Love doing it and get daring the more I do it and most likely the next time I stop at a service station I will find a quite spot and get out of the car and then put my shorts and when getting back take them off before I get back in, on instead of doing it in the car as I have done up to now.I be driven naked night and day. Ive gotten out of the car a couple of times at night, but a service station is beyond me. Good luck!

I have got out of the car nude and put my shorts on at the Doctors surgery car park once with a van beside me when picking up the tablets for mum and when I got back the van had gone so the upstairs windows of the houses at the end of the car park were in view and decided that there would be a very low chance of anybody looking out so I took my shorts off before getting back in.

This post was edited