A question just for the sake of asking

Evening folks, just joined the group. Can't help notice that so far, we are all men. I am curious to know if as single men, is this a state of being that is a personal choice or preference or the fact that the right person hasn't showed up yet in your lives.
On a personal note, I had a wonderful relationship with a most loving man for twelve years and we ended being married for a year an a half before cancer took him away. I would have gladly spent the rest of my natural life with him, but as he is gone, I will fully admit to being rather protective on my time alone. I do have friend that I see on occasion, but I must say, I'm always very glad to come back home to my little humble flat by myself.
Curious here, no judgement, thought it would make a good ice breaker or at least get a good conversation going about being alone.
Best regards.

This topic was edited
RE:A question just for the sake of asking

I,m a widower

This post was edited

Thinking in the olden days boys swam naked at the W.M.C.A. to not clog the filters. Swam naked in ponds and rivers as well. Boys also were more comfortable naked and not bothered by girls seeing them naked. Clothed to not offend the girls. Girls wore swimwear at this time at the Y.W.C.A. Not so open about nudity. Going to nude resorts and beaches you find more male then female. Same here at True nudists. Also the female may desire a protector where a male doesn't. All the pervs out there?

This post was edited

I am recently divorced after 32 years.
Now single by choice.
My ex-wife was not into nudism at all but didn't mind me enjoying it.
I would like to find more singles to occasionally hang out with.

This post was edited

Single because I haven't found the right man to share my life with. Have been in relationships varying from a few months to 20 years. Some might say I am picky (and I might agree with them), but to me there is nothing quite so bad as being in an unsatisfying relationship.

This post was edited

Single, unattached by choice here. I co-owned homes with folks I was not romantically involved with for extended periods of my life. Have dated nudist and non-nudists over many years but no significant romantic relationship for quite a while. Enjoying life, it has definitely been along the road less travelled, however.

This post was edited

Sorry for your loss and thank you for sharing a bit of you. In relationships off and on - hearing your story, I am reminded better to live, than not. I have been in relationships off and on, but nothing has taken hold permanently. The nice thing, I remain friends with them all. I have dated both nudist and textile men, but have come to the conclusion that if I were to cement a relationship, it would be with a man that is a nudist.

I love when I am out and about and see an older couple that have been together for a number of years and seeing the joy/love they share. It gives me hope, but I have also found that it's very important to be comfortable on your own before having a significant other in your life. It's very important to be comfortable with yourself first - just my humble opinion.

I am hoping to meet my nudist partner. Someone who enjoys being naked 24/7 when practical; someone who wants to live nude with me; someone who appreciates the simple joy of being nude and the naked form that is perfect with all it's beautiful imperfections. It's just who I am.

This post was edited

I have been a widower for 5 yrs now, I dated a woman for that was a nudist for a yr and then he left me for no reason, We are still friends since I work for her mother but she is too busy for me. I now prefer to just be alone and live nude 24/7 with my dog. Love to meet a man or woman that I could share my nudity with ,

This post was edited

I haven't found the right one and also not many women find me interesting or my qualities that would be positive like having knowledge of how to care for children or the big fact that i am a nice guy and a large portion around me find men who are nice creepy

This post was edited