- Group Discrimination. I am tired of seeing any type of discrimination on this site. This is especially true for one particular member who continually creates groups, demanding at least 2 full frontal nude photos including faces. Some of us nudists are not comfortable with showing their face due to possible repercussions or fear of losing their jobs. I recently attempted to join a group, created by this same individual, which did not require the 2 full frontal nude phots, yet was denied access to the group.
- My first nudist beach experience happened by accident. I grew up on Long Island and visited the beaches often. I also enjoyed walking along the...
- Enjoying what may be one of the last nice days to soak up some sun in my backyard.
- nudie99, I agree with your answer.
- I understand your frustrations. I have also tried to join some groups but have been denied because I don't have 2 or more face and full frontal...
- I have several naked friends who are either Gay, Bi or Straight that enjoy hanging out together. It's no big deal at all.
- noseyone2ujoined a group
- Bottomless Party
Celebrate a bottomless party. You can wear a shirt, but appear naked under belt.
- noseyone2ujoined a group
- Nude in nature
Here is a group for all nature lovers. For those who like to walk naked on the trails, by the sea, in the mountains, in the countryside and who want...
Former HON Member. I loved that site, but sadly it disappeared.
I would like to find a friend with a private yard or house to get some outdoor naked time in. I used to belong to a 'Men Only' gym that allowed nudity in its hot tub, pool, sauna and steam room. Unfortunately, Covid closed the gym. I have always been a chunky man who enjoys nudity, both at home and in social settings, especially at the ocean. I have experienced that true nudists are very welcoming of others, regardless of the persons body shape, size or age. I am straight but very open minded and non-judgmental with others. Friendly, easy going, down to earth type of guy. Love to lay out and soak up the sun to re-charge my inner solar batteries, either alone or with other like-minded people. Being nude for me isn't about sitting around pretending we aren't nude ... it's about being sociable, joking around, horseplay, games, running around outside, grab-ass, etc. We're all adults and it's all fun and games, along with mutual respect. L have learned that life really is too short. There is too much drama in the world. We all need more laughter in our lives, along with peace and good friends. I recently underwent several surgeries for cancer (prostate). It's taken a while but I'm finally back on my feet again and looking forward to enjoying life again, especially with other naked friends. Come on, let's get naked and enjoy life.
NoseyOne2u - 64
- 5' 10"
- Elmira, NY
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Self Employed
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I am looking for a nudist group for regular monthly gatherings in private homes or yards. This group is open to all respectful people, regardless of sexual orientation and/or body type. Interested? Send me a message.
Sunbathing, camping, chunky dunking, hiking, traveling, cooking, coffee, lighthouses and playing trivia games. Feel free to chat with me on on other sites such as ya who dot com. I use the same name there. Just be sure to let me know you're from this site. Otherwise, I may not respond back to your chat request.
Comedies. I want to laugh and enjoy myself. There's enough drama in the world already so why pay to watch some more? Live it up and laugh often. Life is way too short.
I am also a mobile DJ, specializing mostly in Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays and Retirements. I have also been the DJ at Nudist Resorts on several occasions. Yes, I performed nude at these events. I enjoy most genres of music except hardcore rap crap. Some of my favorites include Pop Rock, Soft-Easy listening rock, Southern Rock, Classic Rock, some Hip Hop, Disco, Oldies, Jazz and Country.
My Grandfather was my personal hero. He was an honest and hard working man who valued his family above everything else. I have tried to live my life the same way and also instill those qualities in my sons.