RE:Glands rings

I have both a silver glans ring (a gift) and cock rings. When hard, the glans ring is quite easy to remove

This post was edited

I ware them as much as I can. The shaft ring gets uncomfortable when hard. But BOY do they look and feel good.

This post was edited

I really enjoy wearing my glans rings. I will wear 2 to 4 thin ones or one 3/4inch ring thst weighs about 4 oz. As another poster noted...i LOVE the weight and sway i get while wearing them. Hsd MANY compliments when wearing them too. Gr8 conversation starter.

This post was edited

I love the look of them but wouldn't they become very uncomfortable if you happen to have a stirring in your loins?

Dont agree...love it when i get hard with glans ring on. It increases my head and LOOKS GR8 with larger head.

This post was edited

I am uncut and have been trying to wear a glan ring. The problem is the foreskin always covers it so it can hardly be seen. It does feel amazing though.

This post was edited

I wear stainless steel cock and glans rings and love the heavier glans ones and walk around at gay nude campground with them and my cock rink daily. Off when sleeping or at home alone.

This post was edited

Answer to foreskin covering your glans ring, is wear more rings. I wear two large aluminium, or ten narrow stainless steel rings this pulls my foreskin back nicely

Good solver

This post was edited

I wear them frequently. Including Nudist Resorts! Feels great... looks even better! :)

I think its a nice addition to any penis!

This post was edited

I'm uc as well and have wondered how it works.... would be best to be seen but also think it might slide off? Where did you buy yours?

This post was edited

I wear a glans ring occasionally and love it. Cut here. No problem with it slipping off, unlike a normal cock ring which I have that problem with.

This post was edited