RE: Alberta Locations

Calgary Nude Recreation has been hosting nude swims in Calgary.

This post was edited

Hey Buddy, just decided to see what your posts look like in here. Haven't been on TN as them and I cant seem to get along. They seem to want to pic my user name. We'll see if its better!

This post was edited
RE:Alberta Locations

i have 5 very private acres here. i been to cottontail and helios in yrs passed , but the conveinence of walking out my front door to enjoy the sun usually beats those two lol

This post was edited

Is this Barrier Lake location still going? If so, its now on my 2021 bucket list!

This post was edited

This seems to be an unused thread. There are other posts with newer info Calgary Nude Recreation has mentioned two nude beaches in Calgary (Weaselhead and Hidden Beach), and Calgary Naturist Camping (CNC) is trying to set up anew landed naturist site that is not limited to married couples. Both Sunny Chinooks and Helios have limits on who they will allow, and single men or men whose wives dont join in are basically banned from joining. Thats the main reason why CNC is trying to get a new site a place where all naturists will be welcomed.

This post was edited

Hi GeoNude:

Good post. The most important point that you made is that both groups place no restrictions on who become member. Acceptable naturist behaviour is virtually the sole criterion.

This post was edited