BROMLEY """" NAKED & FREE """" HOME NUDIST GROUP BR1 3TS.

HI IM NIGEL 63 YEARS OLD, NATURIST & HOME NUDIST SEEKING FELLOW NATURIST & HOME NUDIST COME AND JOIN MY NUDIST
GROUP HERE IN BROMLEY BR1 3TS. IT'S FREE TO JOIN.....WE MEET ONCE MOUTH FOR CHAT OVER GLASS OF WINE....
NIGEL.BUSH27@GMAIL.COM

This topic was edited
RE:BROMLEY """" NAKED & FREE """" HOME NUDIST GROUP BR1 3TS.

Am I the only one to get annoyed with Nigel SHOUTING ALL THE TIME!!!!!

This post was edited

Am I the only one to get annoyed with Nigel SHOUTING ALL THE TIME!!!!!

No you are not. I have mentioned to him at times in his other threads to turn off his caps lock, but apparently he has no idea how to do that. It must be too difficult for him to find that little button on the FAR LEFT end of his keyboard along the center line to turn it off. He may need to call in some Tech Support help to resolve the issue. I don't guess he is smart enough to figure it out for himself.

This post was edited

No you are not. I have mentioned to him at times in his other threads to turn off his caps lock, but apparently he has no idea how to do that. It must be too difficult for him to find that little button on the FAR LEFT end of his keyboard along the center line to turn it off. He may need to call in some Tech Support help to resolve the issue. I don't guess he is smart enough to figure it out for himself.

It must also mean that he never turns off his PC as I have never seen one yet where the default boot up state is with the caps lock on.

The fact that what he posts bears no relation to the groups he's posting in, and seems to only be a thinly veiled invite for people to join him for more than just social nudism is irrelevant :D

This post was edited

Maybe he's still holding on to WEBTV. As I recall, there was no option to turn off CAPS. There was an endless rant in USENET about it at the time.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited