Hi there from cheshire uk bi male with preop trans girlfriend

Hi im a bi male and now have a preop transgender girlfriend whos going through hrt at moment. We do plan to socalise more once shes fully female just wondered if anyone else is in a similar relationship and how things went when they when nude with other naturists? Shes concerned they might notice she might not be genetically female. And how she might be percieved.

This topic was edited
RE:Hi there from cheshire uk bi male with preop trans girlfriend

Thanks for the response indeed and she will for sure as she gets more further along im sure.

This post was edited

I suppose you will have to sort out her passport; maybe you have to apply for a new one? If you get the chance, try a holiday in Sitges, near Barcelona. It famously welcomes all genders. I'm sure you would feel comfortable there, whilst enjoying a great holiday.

This post was edited

As someone said: us nudists come in all shapes and sizes. I've seen some very attractive pro-op females. After her op the only visible difference will be that she has a smaller bum (and hips). And many women will envy that.

This post was edited

I completely understand her concerns as I'm a transwoman myself who just started HRT. Just let her know that nudists accepts everyone regardless of bodily appearance and gender identity. Also for my anyhow, nudism is a great way to cope with gender dysphoria and other nudists can cheer for her while watching her body changing to it's true form.

This post was edited