Looking for hiking buddies

I hear a lot of people talking about nude hiking and I want to join in. I love the outdoors and have only been hiking a few times. I would really enjoy meeting new people and a day hiking naked. If there are any groups and/or singles that would like to go (weather permitting of course), hit me up and let's do it. Rick
Seattle

This topic was edited
RE: Looking for hiking buddies

Rick. I am a PNW nude hiker tool When the weather warms I am interested in going hiking. Steve

This post was edited

Count me in here as well. Love hiking naked! Msg me and let's get out together!

This post was edited

I hear a lot of people talking about nude hiking and I want to join in. I love the outdoors and have only been hiking a few times. I would really enjoy meeting new people and a day hiking naked. If there are any groups and/or singles that would like to go (weather permitting of course), hit me up and let's do it. RickSeattleI might be interested... generally, I can only go on a weekday, and for a relatively short hike at that (leave around 9 am, return by 3 or 4 pm). I live not far from SeaTac Airport.
I would want to meet first for coffee before going on a hike with anyone.

This post was edited

Thanks AB, But I'm sure that we'll be able to plan and protect ourselves. If this thoughtthreatens you in any way do not join us. :)

This post was edited
RE:Looking for hiking buddies

Let's do this this year. I'm ready to get out hiking. Anyone have experience and know of hikes. Let's get a group together and plan it!

This post was edited

I'm down for that! I've only done a couple of nude hikes - one up here by my home in Woodinville by Paradise Lake and another farther out back when Scenic Hot Springs was still accessible. I'd do it more, but going for a naked hike by oneself isn't nearly as fun (or as safe). Hopefully we can get more than two or three people interested.

This post was edited

We plan on going to Eugene this summer for a couple weeks, we are hoping to do some naked hiking in the area. Any tips or hints?

This post was edited

Anyone have a trail or know of a hike we can take? My recent connection has fallen through and looking for another. :)

This post was edited

Hey, Im very interested in meeting up other nudists to go nude hiking. Please let me know and Im the loop of planned nude hiking. Thank you.

This post was edited