Comments

Hi guys, do strangers ever comment on your penis size or come up and talk to you about it when you are nude in public showers, locker rooms or in a nudist area, or anywhere else? Has it happened once or many times?

This topic was edited
RE:Comments

Just once in a communal shower. It was funny lol

This post was edited

Hi guys, do strangers ever comment on your penis size or come up and talk to you about it when you are nude in public showers, locker rooms or in a nudist area, or anywhere else? Has it happened once or many times?

In my experience, having somebody actually comment it to me is very rare, but looks are pretty much a constant.

One of the funniest times I recall was when a dad and his little son of maybe 4 or 5 entered the sauna I was inside and after just a little while the boy turns to his dad and says "why does that man have such a long peepee ?" It made everyone inside the sauna crack up in laughter and even though I felt a little embarrassed, I suspect the dad was more embarrassed.

This post was edited

Hi Rich, have never had any comments in a public/nude setting but again, echoing the commenter below, it's only ever happened on this or other nudist sites lol

This post was edited

yes strangers often comment! My penis is just a part of me as a whole, people often ignore the person behind the penis

This post was edited

I have complimented many men in the locker room, sauna, steam room, nude beach, nude resort, etc on their penis. I am very average in size. When I see a man with a larger penis than mine I admire it so and want to compliment them. They always thank me and are always very complimented. I do not think men with large penises know how a man feels when he is average or small in size. This is just my opinion.

This post was edited

No comments but admired a few and been admired by a few.

This post was edited

It does happen more than sometimes I wish, even best friend sometimes is taken back at what they will say about it. I take it more in stride and thank them for the compliment, not much more can I do. It's in my DNA and it just is as it is. It has not happen at any nude resort though I've gotten a few looks. Where it happens mostly is at nude spas where it's just guys, or the gym showers. Some of it comes in the way of actually guys saying something about it but others show their admiration with getting boners and not hiding it. What does bother me to some degree is when they make more than a comment but an offer with it. I still thank them for the compliment and offer though I turn down the offer politely down.

This post was edited

yes, in the steam and sauna areas at the gym or a guys spa, my cock and balls are all warm and pumped & they look big and heavy. i've gotten lots of comments before. "wow man that's a lot of meat", "hanging heavy buddy" or whatever. haha.

This post was edited

On two occasions I have had someone comment in a sauna. Most recently I was in Boston. It was cold. After a long day I had a little work out then wanted to warm myself up in the sauna. So, things were a bit shrunken. So... I'm just enjoying the sauna and some quiet time. This buff black man entered and sat down. He was fluffing himself and cruising me. He got a boner. Which made me get a boner, even tho I wasn't interested and wasn't trying to get involved. Then he chuckled and said "I wasn't expecting that!" I asked "what do you mean?". He said "That got a lot bigger than I thought it would be." And as it turned out bigger than his. It was time to go by then, so I stood up to leave and kinda wagged it in front of him and said "go ahead and take a tug"... he said, "Nah man, I'm not gay." I just laughed and said "Okay, whatever man." and left. I'm not sure what it is about men like that... maybe they get off on intimidating people with their big dongs or it's like a competitive thing. But never underestimate the growers amongst us. LOL.

This post was edited

I have had the occasional comments in saunas and locker rooms, but I'm not offended by it. I used to believe that I was just average until others pointed out my size. I still see others that are much bigger and longer than mine and will sometimes compliment them for it.

This post was edited