Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to...

I'm a 45 year old male living in Denmark, about 1.5 hours outside Copenhagen. My own experience of nudism is my many visits to nude beaches around the world. When I first started going, as a young 20 something, I will admit that it was mostly...

Inches

I see a lot of new members. Awesome the group is growing like some other members if you know what I mean. We should all start to state our flaccid and erect size. Flaccid I am 3 inches and erect I am just shy of 7 inches. I am not sure of width...

Experiences

Hi, Thought it would be interesting to discuss some experiences around large penises in nude scenarios. It could be reactions to your own, or how you felt when meeting someone with a large one. From my own personal experience I have people assuming...

The perfect underwear

Found this super stretchy underwear. They are the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. Have tried 'big pouch' underwear before. They are ok but not enough. I found this random underwear brand (shown in pictures). They are not even...

Poll: What size are your genitals as a set?

Please share yours or others you know, that may have an oversized Package. Is it just your penis, or testicles as well. Or in between, flip flopped, etc.

LPSG Skype group

I started a Skype group for the big guys on here a while ago and just started again after a break from this site. Let me know if youre interested in joining!

Apologises to all who are trying to join our...

Due to some technical issue on Truenudists, we have not been able to approve applications to join our group. This has been brought to the attention of the staff of Truenudists but we have yet to hear back about a sollution to the issue. Thank you...

Newbie Here - 10inch BBC

Hello All I am new here. I wanted to join because I am a well endowed guy who sometimes gets a little shy about my size when I wear certain things. I cannot hide my print and definitely cannot hide an erection. Hope to make some new buddies here.

Latest PostWelcomeq
by 1identicalTwin 
Shai 8inch 18cm and thick

Hey all. Ive never thought of me being big. My head is too bit to fit in my uncut foreskin but otherwise I never thought about it. Until I moved to Indonesia and many said they wouldnt bottom for me because its too big.

Latest Post
by  
Right or left handed?

Since we answered the question about curved or straight. I was wondering what might cause it. If it is genetic, or something external. As I said in the other post, mine curved slightly left. And from a young age I masturbated with my left hand. I am...