Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

LPSG Skype group

I started a Skype group for the big guys on here a while ago and just started again after a break from this site. Let me know if youre interested in joining!

Hello From Boston

Thank you for accepting me into this group! It's quite an honor. I love being seen nude and seeing other's nude. Penis's are beautiful and there are so many amazing ones on here. I am uploading some pics of mine and friend requests are...

Bath Spa, UK hang out

Staying in Bath Spa city centre for one night on 24th October. Would love a nude hang out and maybe some stroking together if anyone is around :-)

Latest Post
by  
Recieving comments on your equipment

On another platform I recieved a message from someone out of the blue saying: "Big penis man xx ". I asked him how I was supposed to answer to that and he insisted then and later on that it was a compliment. I do not agree. I think that is...

Poll: What size are your genitals as a set?

Please share yours or others you know, that may have an oversized Package. Is it just your penis, or testicles as well. Or in between, flip flopped, etc.

INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to...

I'm a 45 year old male living in Denmark, about 1.5 hours outside Copenhagen. My own experience of nudism is my many visits to nude beaches around the world. When I first started going, as a young 20 something, I will admit that it was mostly...

Whats it like having a big dick? - AskReddit

A Reddit post thats relevant to this group. If nothing else, the most upvoted responses are an interesting read. There arent any large-scale studies or polls about this sort of thing, so something like this is as close as we can get to a wide study...

Proud to be nudist and share

If anyone's up to chat, add me on my new telegram: @duart_dl

Latest Post
by  
Anyone have challenges on toilet

Ever encounter a toilet too small to keep your penis head out of the water? Hard to navigate a sitting pee on small toilets.

Moving To Florida and Looking to Meet Above...

Hello, we just joined this group today 8/22/22 and are hoping to make some friends. We are moving to Florida in November and would like to meet well-endowed men (and couples) at local nude beaches and resorts in the hopes that we all click. Please...

Latest PostSounds like fun
by Einrock 

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy