Poll: What size are your genitals as a set?

Please share yours or others you know, that may have an oversized Package. Is it just your penis, or testicles as well. Or in between, flip flopped, etc.

This topic was edited
RE:Poll: What size are your genitals as a set?

My set is large penis and testicles. But I wonder what the percentage is that have small testies? Or large ones, but a small dick?
Please share

This post was edited

Average length penis and very large balls here

This post was edited

Average length/above-average thickness penis with large balls.

This post was edited

I am a grower not a shower large nuts and small penis until it shows then in proportion to the rest of me!

This post was edited

First things first. W
What is the normal size of male balls so that e can find out if ours are normal or smaller or larger?
The really important item is whether those testicles are functioning and giving us all the semen we love to squirt into someone, usually, but not always women. They seem to love a rigid cock into their vaginas of course.
Hickguy M.D.

This post was edited

Small balls :( I wish they were bigger and dangled more

This post was edited

Above average penis and balls. Even as a kid I was above average

This post was edited

As a Hispanic, Im average penis length when erect and average testicle size. My wife claims my testicles are larger than normal, larger than her previous sexual partners. Then again, maybe shes stroking my ego!!

This post was edited

As a Hispanic, Im average penis length when erect and average testicle size. My wife claims my testicles are larger than normal, larger than her previous sexual partners. Then again, maybe shes stroking my ego!!

This post was edited

Above-average penis and ordinary testicles. I wish they were bigger.

This post was edited