- Im a Gower, definitely. It ranges from 2 to 3 1/2 flacid, depending on temperature lol. To 8 when erect. And in reading a lot of comments in the...
- Im so glad more people have added their thoughts and experiences. It is interesting how different people can be. Even from state to state and country...
- Yoga pants and shorts, skin tight jeans, short-shorts, halter tops, bare midriffs, shaping bras. Seems a lot of women are very comfortable with their...
- IMHO...vulnerability has a lot to do with it too. Women - to a much greater extent than men - need to feel "safe and secure" (from...
- Samwize_Gamgeecreated a topic
- Why are men more apt to be nudists than women
- I think its sad how society has become so judgmental. Body shaming is a normal thing today. If we dont hear it from someone else, we tend to think it...
- Ive always loved my size. Ive never had any problems, aside from not having a lot of room in pants. I also have large testicle, so that can be a...
- I was 14. In the school shower at first yeah. And talking to friends. So I looked it up.
Hello everyone, I am a Christian guy who loves being naked. I've been a HomeOnly nudist for a long time, and have had some social experience. I'm looking to make friends and get out to try the beaches more.
And while I welcome any friends; to the guys out there. I am VERY Straight. So please don't ask.
Also I dont except Friend Requests from people that I dont talk to. So please send me a message or find me in the chat room, thanks.
WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: Any person or institutions using this site or any of its associated sites - You DO NOT have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.
Anonymous - 37
- 5' 11"
- Hard to say
- High School Diploma
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Jack of all Trades
- None yet
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
People who love to interact, learn new things and have fun. People that have a positive outlook on life. But if you dont, I can give you one :) Oh, and Harrison Ford...and Scarlett Johansson
Long story short. I love anything Outdoors. Oh, Oh, and Unicorns...and Starfish
Star Wars, yes ALL of them. Even though Ep.8 is Terrible... Also Serenity, anything Spielberg or Lucas, and the Marvel Universe. Oh, Oh, Oh, and Blade Runner...and the Princess Bride
Everything except for Screamo. Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, or Opera...or Yodeling
Jesus, of course. Nikola Tesla, and Jack Bauer. Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, and Keanu Reeves...and Batman