Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Large Penis Talk

Hello all! I'm Luke, 27yo straight nudist from Brazil. I've always been ashamed of being hung - I'm around 5,5 soft and around 9 hard - but nudism showed me that it's how Nature and God wanted me to be. I'd like to chat with more...

My presentation

Hello everyone, I have been a naturist since childhood and I am involved in my federation. I fully live my lifestyle. If you are true, come talk to me without problem. Maybe I don't have a big enough penis to be in your group, that's up to...

Hung , Big Thick Dicked in Rocky Mtns...

New to group... I'm big dicked, and thick... I want bros that'll just grab my cock/nuts and manhandle or objectify me. I make friends instantly and bond if you paw my cock.. HMU, will be a nude prop at your parties... Will trade cell # and...

The Joys of Milking Another Man

A straight guy recently reached out to me on a different website and asked an interesting question. He saw that I enjoyed giving long, deep handjobs and asked, "If I had a buddy like you and I wanted him to give me a handjob and milk me dry,...

Introduction

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I still haven't figured out if I'm a nudist or an exhibitionist. I live with many people hence its difficult for me to explore being nude and also public nudity in India is an issue. So here I am to meet new...

Latest Post
by  
Ball Trap?

This is the style of dining chair in the apartment I am renting in a nudist holiday resort. Would you dare to sit on it without a towel?

New guy in the group!

Hi guys! Jasper here, been a nudist for a few years now.. and have the pleasure of my own roofterrace to help me be naked most of the times in summer. I'd joined this group, not cause I have the biggest penis, but because I adore the sight of a...

New to the group

I am a 41 years old man living in Pune, India. Thank you for accepting me in the Group! I like to make friends from all over the world! I love playing cricket.

Latest Post
by  
New To Group

I am a 41 years old italin man living in Milano - Italy. Thank you for accepting me in the Group! I like to make friends from all over the world! I like sport and I practice MTB, Running and Gym! I hope to meet a lot of interesting people here!

Latest Post
by  
New to group

Hi, I've been a keen naturist since I was 14. I was walking home from school along a disused railway line when I came across a couple sunbathing naked, I was intrigued, tried it and was hooked. I started sleeping naked but still put my pajamas...

Latest Post
by