RE:Jock straps

I have recently discovered how comfortable jock straps are for wearing around the house. The straps along the hips feel good and appreciate the gentle support they give. Also feels like you are going commando under my pants.Wondering if others feel the same way and what brand do you like the most? I like a wide waistband and nice straps.

I found it disappointing that this thread devolved into an opinionated shaming of jockstraps as a garment unworthy of use, let alone attention, by nudists for one, and men in general.
Years ago, in the mid 80's when I asked a rather sexually "experienced" gay friend where I could find an old school jockstrap, he dick-shamed me in front of a third, saying "Why?? It's not like you have anything to need one!" as they both snickered.
Humiliated as I was, I never lost my "thing" for jockstraps. But because of that gross incident of faggotry, I never felt like I either looked good in one or had a big enough package to "adequately" fill one out. Only recently (much like the dude who posted this discussion, briefone2), a TN friend over a skype call encouraged me to put mine on and told me how awesome I looked in it and how proud I ought to be wearing it, especially at the gym. For the first time I was able to finally get all that bullshit out of my head and experience for myself how incredible it feels to wear a jockstrap.
Feeling the way the straps pull everything together right under my nuts, while at the same time everything behind from my taint to my hole to my ass cheeks is completely open and free, was like a revelation of MANLINESS and MASCULINITY I had never experienced before.
Walking around the locker room in front of the other men of my local community rec center, in nothing but my jock, going from my locker to the urinals to take a piss, standing at the sink to rinse my hands, back to my locker to change into my gym clothes, all had a surprising effect on not only myself, but a few of the other gentleman there as well. At least two of them OVERTLY repositioned themselves so as to offer me an unobstructed view while they displayed their naked bodies to me as they changed clothes and/or wiped off from the shower.
This, along with my workout on the gym floor, always aware of that bunching up under my nuts and my hole free to the breeze (under mys shorts, of course) altogether had the effect of me feeling just, what can I say(?) ALL MAN! I intuitively understood why, for up to nearly a century, men and boys have been wearing jockstraps, most notably with and around each other. It's called MAN POWER, brothers!
Dudes! I LOVE MY JOCKSTRAP!
Before anyone goes there, yes I agree, doing the same thing completely nude (at least in the locker room) would have an even more profound effect on liberating the locker room culture from its more recent homophobic nudity shaming. That's why I do BOTH as much as possible, where I make sure to respect the nature of my nudity AND the culture of nudism, without doing anything that might be construed as sexually provocative, especially in the steam room.
Rather than hear more of you negatively opine about why you "DON'T LIKE JOCKSTRAPS", I and especially briefone2 would like to hear more about what you DO LOVE about them.

This post was edited

what brand do you wear in the picture there, looks conmfortable.

This post was edited

what brand do you wear in the picture there, looks conmfortable.

GYM Old School 2.0
https://jockstraps.com/products/gym-old-school-2-0-jockstrap-with-3-inch-waistband-1-pack

This post was edited

what brand do you wear in the picture there, looks conmfortable.GYM Old School 2.0https://jockstraps.com/products/gym-old-school-2-0-jockstrap-with-3-inch-waistband-1-pack

Looks fantastic I wear one almost daily with boxers. I have naturally very low hanging balls that hang even lower with several big gauge piercings Without a thin nylon jock I sometimes sit on my balls. Ouch!

This post was edited

the BIKE brand has been re-launched, and they are bringing back the classics, like the iconic #10 jock. Check it out.

https://www.bikeathletic.com/products/bike-original-10-jockstrap

This post was edited