RE:Jock straps

There was a movie in the 70s where someone was playing hockey wearing just skates and a jockstrap. There are other parts with nudity as well. Check out Slap Shot with Paul Newman. Fun movie!

This post was edited

When I feel the need I wear boxer shorts.You can go anywhere in public in boxer shorts, T-shirt and flip flops.Jock straps are not comfortable to me.

I wear gym shorts instead of boxers.
Just as comfortable, even more acceptable, and not designed to be underwear.
I only wear a shirt where it is required in warm weather. There are many places, especially outdoors where a male can go without one.

This post was edited

The movie was Slap Shot. During a hockey fight scene, one of the players stripped down while skating.

This post was edited

I love my bikini briefs the bests. Would rather be nude,

This post was edited

i had to think back and laugh about the jock strap being required for pe class in junior and senior high ,i grew up in south florida the list for pe class - white t shirt , blue gym shorts, jock strap , white socks and sneakers back than i don't remember them called tennis shoes . south florida winter is january & february and that's not always true so beat the heat it didn't take long to forgo the jock strap and only wear t shirt , shorts and sneakers and kickball and football you wanted to be on the skins team.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy