Jock straps

I have recently discovered how comfortable jock straps are for wearing around the house. The straps along the hips feel good and appreciate the gentle support they give. Also feels like you are going commando under my pants.
Wondering if others feel the same way and what brand do you like the most? I like a wide waistband and nice straps.

This topic was edited
RE:Jock straps

well at home I prefer going nude but in summer months especially I like wearing a jock strap or g string under my short or a bikini brief . I went commando for years but every once in awhile it's nice to change up. but home i'm nude.

This post was edited

Last time I wore a jock strap was in HS PE and sports. Way, way back in the early 80's, I was suppose to buy one, cut a hole in the pouch for my dick right after my vasectomy surgery but didn't. I went home commando and stayed naked for a few days then went back to work and worked commando as I had been doing for the previous 12 years. I haven't worn underwear since I was 14! I probably would have played both sports without underwear but it wouldn't have been a good idea for football but I did go commando while running track! ;D

I don't want the support. I want to hang loose and free and that's the way I've done it for over 50 years!

This post was edited

I have been a wearer of jockstraps since jr. high and to this day if underwear is needed is my choice of garment. Love the freedom it gives my goods.

This post was edited

I prefer jockstraps...I can't stand thongs as I do not like the string up in the crack of my ass.

This post was edited

I prefer nude or commando, as I have been doing all my life.

However, I remember when I was in 8th grade, I was injured in an accident and was told (forced) to wear a jock for some reason to help the healing process. My mom went out and bought a couple of them for me as I was laid up and unable to travel. I remember the feeling of the wide strap being much more comfortable than the thin elastic used in regular underwear (which I could not stand even then). I remember the back being totally open, sans straps and feel like I was dressed in front but nude in back. A very unusual feeling. Although my feeling capability was incapacitated due to the prescription pain medications for the injuries, bruising, and swelling.

Memory of the incident is fuzzy, but I believe it took about a month before I had healed up enough where I could be nude again. I remember being VERY relieved to just be nude all the time like before, and go commando under clothes when I had to leave the house.

That's my jockstrap story.

This post was edited

Although I have a few jockstraps, I no longer wear them. I played sports growing up and through college so I was used to wearing a jock often. I liked the feel of them. Starting around 14, I had the entire upstairs of our farmhouse to myself. I would be nude all the time in the four bedrooms up there. When I would hear my mom start up the stairs, I would put on a jock. This was in the days before a/c so we depended on fans to cool the upstairs and the less clothes the better. My mom did not seem at all concerned about me being in a jockstrap. My dad was often nude when walking thru the house after his bath or when he was going to bed. I would be nude around him if mom wasnt there. Honestly, I do think a jockstrap looks good but nude is still best.

This post was edited

Love jockstraps. But I prefer very minimal ones .

This post was edited

Never have I worn a jock strap. As a kid, when I knew about them, they were for football players. Since I never plated football, I never needed one.

Stay Naked!

This post was edited

They were required attire for High School PE. I have bad memories of PE and a jock strap might bring on PTSD.

This post was edited

i actually find jock strap uncomfortable, unless the strap is nice and soft

This post was edited