RE:Jock straps

Funny story, at least I think so. :) I played Pop Warner football way back. We were practicing and a kid walked up to the coach. Practice stopped and we turned our attention to them. The kid asked if he could play. The coach said yes but you need a parents consent form and an athletic supporter. The kid asked, "Can my dad be my athletic support?" We laughed and went back to practice. Not sure how coach dealt with that one.

This post was edited

Funny story, at least I think so. :) I played Pop Warner football way back. We were practicing and a kid walked up to the coach. Practice stopped and we turned our attention to them. The kid asked if he could play. The coach said yes but you need a parents consent form and an athletic supporter. The kid asked, "Can my dad be my athletic support?" We laughed and went back to practice. Not sure how coach dealt with that one.

Reminds me of a line from Grease, "Pep rally tonight. Even if you are not an athlete, come out and be an athletic supporter."

This post was edited

It was 7th grade gym class where I learned about a jock strap and gang showers. A jock strap was a requirement and with no previous experience I had to keep a discreet eye out on how to wear it in gym class. It was a little weird having my butt exposed under my gym shorts but I got use to it. One of the pranks that happen would be having the gym shorts being pulled down to the knees while standing for attendance by one of the older boys that would be walking past us.

Now, I love wearing a jock strap when I cant go commando. It feels great having my butt exposed under my shorts or pants. The jock strap makes it feel like I am wearing nothing while holding my penis and balls warmly and firmly against my body.

This post was edited

Jock straps are very comfortable. Obviously the open back is not constricting, and the front pouch I find is generously sized usually, enough for larger men.

This post was edited

My first jockstrap was early in school. Always liked them. Been wearing jocks for a few years now when I have to wear clothes. It a great feeling for me. Love the wide band ones.

This post was edited

I have worn a jockstrap for any sort of workout or athletic activity ever since being required to do so by my 7th grade gym teacher. The white basic athletic supporter is the best. McDavid makes a good jockstrap in that category.

This post was edited

I prefer to be naked when I can be or commando when I have to be clothed. On occasion I will wear a jock strap to do something different since I like the feeling of my penis against my body and the feeling of my exposed butt. I was introduced to the jock strap in 7th grade P.E. Class and wore one through 12th grade. It was much later in life that I became interested in buying a jock strap for some additional fun when I could not be naked.

Where can you wear a jock strap and not be naked?

This post was edited

We had to wear jocks starting in 7th grade PE class.

We were told that they were required to provide the support needed to prevent injury. That was repeated from 7th grade through 12th grade. However, they never specified what injury might happen if a jock was not worn.

I've gone online looking for the medical reasons for wearing a jock -- same story -- to provide the support required during physical athletic activities. But never anything specific.

The only real use I've ever found for a jock is while riding a unicycle. A jock keeps your cock and balls pulled to the front and up -- so you don't end up sitting on them. That could be very painful. Tight jeans also work well.

Other than that, my opinion on jocks is essentially the same as for any other piece of clothing -- if I don't have to wear it, I'm probably not wearing it.

Nude when possible; commando when clothing is required.

This post was edited

Oftern wear a js under my yoga shorts when teaching. Comfortable and supportive for obvious reasons.

This post was edited

Oftern wear a js under my yoga shorts when teaching. Comfortable and supportive for obvious reasons.
I certainly found your yoga session wear to be more than functional Guus

This post was edited