- Had a bonfire this past weekend. Way too hot for a bonfire, but we lit it anyway and then stayed a very long way away from it. And it got raging hot...
- mensasnem responded to a topic "Bonfire -- Men Only -- Platonic -- Nudity Required"
- Although there were only four of us, we still had a great time. Sat out on the back deck -- good way away from the bonfire -- talked, drank beer, and...
- True nudity no sexual activities involved. Maybe forming a live nude conversation group Humans are sexual beings -- whether clothed or not. True...
- That's not it at all. Although I wasn't aware of that possibility, I've uploaded images and then walked away from my computer -- leaving...
- amazing how SOME penis/prepuce/foreskin pics get nipped in the bud, yet others that make the cut are okay with the censors. There's no...
- I have been called an exhibitionist a few times. But I am not so. I simply lack any shame for my body and am without concern about who sees me. I...
- Probably would be easier to do the prep nude. Wouldn't have to keep taking your pants off and on. I'm nude at home anyway. So there's no...
- Does that include colonoscopies? I've had three colonoscopies. They are a minor inconvenience. Just say, "No," to being sedated. When...
- Although there was a slight "manly" aroma in the batter stage, it now just has a slight chocolate fragrance -- due to the cocoa butter in...
Married twice. First wife died; second one divorced me. I'm now happily single and not looking to change that. We can be friends, but I'm not looking for anything romantic. Nonetheless, if a bromance developed, I could go for that.
Five children with the first wife; one with the second; one of my sons died in 2010 in a motorcycle accident.
Nudity and barefootedness are practically religious experiences for me. Same with allowing my hair to grow -- specifically plan to never cut it.
If you're ever planning to be in (or passing through) the Springfield MO area. Drop me a note here. I'll do my best to accommodate you however I may be able.
I'm Libertarian. There are at least a couple dozen flavors of Libertarianism and I'm not certain which one fits me best. In short: you live your life however you want, I'll live mine however I want, as long as neither one of us interferes with the other. I won't spend your money; you don't get to spend mine. I won't tell you how to live; you don't get to tell me how to live.
I try to follow what the Bible actually says, not what someone wants it to say -- which means I'm not aligned with present day Judaism and, well, Christianity isn't even mentioned in the Bible. Interesting how often the Bible contradicts what the man behind the pulpit says. I often wonder what it would be like if the Church actually taught what the Bible really says.
I have a Master's Degree, but TN will not let me set my level of education.
Paul - 66
- 5' 8"
- Sunnyvale CA
- Income Level
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I'd like to meet nudists from anywhere in the world. Let's chat, get to know each other, maybe become friends. Depending on how close we are, we can hang out, watch a movie, have dinner, spend the day/evening together, go to CCC together, have an overnight, or figure something out. * * * Your sex and sexual orientation are your business and no concern of mine. If you're happy, I'm happy. * * * My family could be a 1971 Coca-Cola commercial; your skin color and national heritage are irrelevant.
I enjoy nudity, barefootedness, being outside, hiking, swimming, camping, growing trees, watching movies, exchanging ideas, hanging out, learning languages, knitting, crocheting, cooking, and playing games on my iPhone and iPad.
Office Space. I rarely watch the same movie twice. I've seen this one about a dozen times.
John Philip Sousa. Most classical. Scott Joplin. Manhattan Transfer. They Might be Giants. Rush. Herman's Hermits. Beach Boys.
If someone can get nudity legalized, that person will be my hero.