RE:Jock straps

When it raining I like to wear a jacket with a hood.

Nothing to do with being a naturist, but neither is wearing a jock strap.

This post was edited

Wearing the jock strap within ones home may be just for as simple a reason as containment. As much as I like to be nude, I don't like the feeling of my scrotum sticking to my leg. The jock, a thong, or bikini takes care of that. However, I am not as confirmed a nudist as many of you and don't feel the need to live clothes free every minute that might be available to me. When the scrotum sticks, I either put up with it or put some clothes on.

This post was edited

I am NOT going to play hockey without it! Ive had pucks bounce off my thigh pad before. Too close for comfort. I know people like to say its a bad idea to cook bacon naked. Put it in the oven. Problem solved. The REAL number one you should never do naked is play ice hockey!

This post was edited

Jock Straps were invented in 1874 for Bicycle Jockeys -- curriers.I'm going out on a limb here and I'm bound to get some grief, but did a homosexual design the first jock strap?They were designed to be the lightest most minimal undergarment possible so as not to add any more weight than necessary. The original manufacturer was the Bike Company.

This post was edited

Man, am I ever feeling the irony right now, discussing my man panty choices on a nudist website, ha ha!To begin, I have hoarding issues I'm fighting and I'm convinced I will continue to squabble with all my life. My lovergirl helps me a lot, and when I moved in with her, the attitude she has helped me to live now by is all about "less is more". Easier said than done but I'm trying hard to chuck things more now.Underwear is one of the things I've had a harder time breaking away from since the beginning of my overall disrobing when coming to the choice to live permanently at our wonderful nude resort. It was easy to lose the mundane undees from my past, but when it comes to the more stylish pairs which I've spent more money on, those seem to have gotten deeper into my psyche than those old-fashioned briefs. All my life I had those foolish white things on my bottom parts under my jeans, so once I was out on my own and had a little money I began buying colored men's panties - just a few pair here and there, until my thirties when I really got into it and found myself wearing the old 'whities' almost never.Once I tried on my first thong (early forties I think) I was intrigued, and came to feel as though they were my little secret under my clothes, giving me some renewed confidence on the outside because of my sexy secret no one could see. I liked the way I looked in them in the mirror and how I felt in them, and how they cupped my cock and balls and accented my personal package. While giving tours at work, I would sometimes catch a woman glancing downstairs, and even taking a second look at my crotch(!) when I was wearing a thong. That rare occasion did make for some stammered-through spots in my tour mind you, but what harm is there in a little offsetting of pertinent information with a joke or useless statistic as I clamored to regain my composure after noticing a woman staring at my bulge? It got to the point where on days I was giving the tours I would never wear anything but a thong, and I collected a ton of those package-thrusting forward things. In time, all of my other underthings eventually got pushed to the back of the sock/undee drawer.Nowadays, on special occasions or in certain circumstances, I still do rely on my old underwear, like if I'm going to a funeral or it is laundry day - a day much more rare now since I spend so little time in the clothing. As the months turn into years here at the nude resort, I imagine I will pair down that ridiculously large collection as the cloth ages and becomes threadbare. As to style, I'm tempted to take a picture of my collection, but for fuck's sake, I adore a little irony as much as the next person, but showing pictures of my underwear seems absolutely ludicrous right now. That said, I will if anyone really wants me to.Stylish to me means colors or prints or alternative design. On the outside of my body, when I'm out in what we nudists often call the 'fake world' where everyone is covering up their true selves, I'm in shorts or jeans and button down or t- shirts, you know, pretty much the same bullshit I've been wearing since before I grew pubic hair. There's not a lot to do there, stylistically. I'm boring on the outside. But underneath you will find me colorful or joyously frilly and silly, comical and playful, with string bikinis of every color and cut, some more shameless than others, some downright dumb. The string style underwear were my go-to for a long time before I found the thong shelf in the men's underwear section of my local Kmart. I do miss that store sometimes. By then I had dozens of pairs of string things to collect my twig&berries into, mostly black and red and blue and green and innocent white, some patterns as well. Most everything string was from Walmart and Kmart and mostly from a company called "Life", five or six pairs to a package for $8-$10. Then came the not-so-slow march toward the thong life, and the colored ones stayed pretty much the same colors, but often included in the package of four was a zesty print pattern and those did intrigue me even more. Everything from zebra and snakeskin patterns to barbed wire, camouflage, flames, stripes...most everything like that is from Joe Boxer in my thong collection but there are a few aberrant Jockeys. Almost everything is all cotton except for a few microfiber pairs and even some bamboo fiber ones I stole from my honeybunny. But I'm a cotton man for at heart.Okay, I had to do it - I took a picture of most of my panties laid out on the bed and will attach it to this post. No one asked but I'm a showoff deep down and there you have it. I don't plan to buy any more pairs, ever. As you can plainly see, I have enough to last a lifetime with our life in the nudist world. It makes me smile to think I may be wearing some of these into my nineties if I'm lucky enough to live so long and the elastic holds out!And on a personal note - Minimalist, I understand how that tickling feeling on your netherparts can be annoying when the fabric is moving against you as you walk around. If you can suspend or ignore your uncomfortableness in that regard for a few minutes, you may begin to understand the underlying feeling of power and confidence wearing a thong brings me. It is certainly not for everyone. As for me, if I'm feeling extra-antsy for the action, I'll pick out a pair which has the thinnest bit of cloth between the cheeks to feel even more confidence. No one knows except me, myself and I yaye yaye!

Looks like underwear is a large percentage of the total amount of clothing you have.
Elastic holds out a long time when the item is not being used. I remember when I was cleaning out my dresser and I found 2 sets of pj's that were at least 15 years old and hadn't been worn for so long that I forgot about them. Elastic was in good condition.

This post was edited

The REAL number one you should never do naked is play ice hockey!It would make an interesting spectator sport.

This post was edited

Well written.It's ironic you think that a jockstrap's design is perhaps gay looking, framing the ass cheeks, and yet you like wearing thongs... underwear that goes in your crack, rubbing your man-hole with every step and motion and how "pleasing it feels"!! How "gay" is that??I wore a jock in PE in grades 7-12 and then in college PE.

I've seen a lot of guys wearing jocks. But it never occurred to me that the straps "framed the ass." But, I guess they do. As you mention, the straps go around the sides to avoid being in the crack.

The whole idea was to demobilize the cock and balls with the least amount of material as possible. Eventually smaller jocks were developed than the original Bike No. 10 that we all wore in PE class. But, honestly, they really don't have that much less fabric than a pair of briefs.

This post was edited

My framed ass!

This post was edited

If I was allowed, Id post a picture of my anorak.

This post was edited

My framed ass!
Is always sexy as hell

This post was edited