INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

I'm a 45 year old male living in Denmark, about 1.5 hours outside Copenhagen. My own experience of nudism is my many visits to nude beaches around the world. When I first started going, as a young 20 something, I will admit that it was mostly about exhibitionism for me. I wanted the world to see what nature had blessed me with. Over time and after having matured, I began to truly enjoy the feeling of total freedom of being naked in the sun and my visits to nude beaches became less and less about exhibitionism. While I have gone nude on danish beaches, it has mostly been whenever I have been on vacations abroad that I have loved going nude. As a rule I have enjoyed these experiences by myself but there have been times when I have had company to the beach. After being struck with ME (CFS) it has now been several years since I got to enjoy the pleasures of visiting a nude beach last but I am optimistic about doing so again in the future

This topic was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

I'm a 45 year old male living in Denmark, about 1.5 hours outside Copenhagen. My own experience of nudism is my many visits to nude beaches around the world. When I first started going, as a young 20 something, I will admit that it was mostly about exhibitionism for me. I wanted the world to see what nature had blessed me with. Over time and after having matured, I began to truly enjoy the feeling of total freedom of being naked in the sun and my visits to nude beaches became less and less about exhibitionism. While I have gone nude on danish beaches, it has mostly been whenever I have been on vacationsabroadthat I have loved going nude. As a rule I have enjoyed these experiences by myself but there have been times when I have had company to the beach. After being struck with ME (CFS) it has now been several years since I got to enjoy the pleasures of visiting a nude beach last but I am optimistic about doing so again in the future.I'd like all members to please introduce themselves. It doesn't have to be your full life story but please let us know who you are and what brings you here.

This post was edited

I'm a 45 year old male living in Denmark, about 1.5 hours outside Copenhagen. My own experience of nudism is my many visits to nude beaches around the world. When I first started going, as a young 20 something, I will admit that it was mostly about exhibitionism for me. I wanted the world to see what nature had blessed me with. Over time and after having matured, I began to truly enjoy the feeling of total freedom of being naked in the sun and my visits to nude beaches became less and less about exhibitionism. While I have gone nude on danish beaches, it has mostly been whenever I have been on vacationsabroadthat I have loved going nude. As a rule I have enjoyed these experiences by myself but there have been times when I have had company to the beach. After being struck with ME (CFS) it has now been several years since I got to enjoy the pleasures of visiting a nude beach last but I am optimistic about doing so again in the future.Hello, I am Robert and I love being nude ,when I can/ love making other nudists friends/Thankyou

This post was edited

It is very satisfying to see the number of members of this group increase almost daily but I would really like to encourage all who join to please introduce yourselves so that we can get to know each other and start sharing our views and experiences.

This post was edited

Hello, I'm Ron and just your average Joe Blow nudist who loves the beach and enjoys meeting other nudists and sharing the freedom that nudism brings. I garden nude and live the lifestyle as much as possible. All nudists are welcome in my home regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other differences. In fact I strive to appreciate the differences between myself and other nudists to better understand our human condition.The best to all of you.

This post was edited

Thank you for the introduction, saltnpepperjack. It is much appreciated. I only wish all who join this group would introduce themselves

This post was edited

Thank you for introducing yourselves to the group. Please keep the introductions coming

This post was edited

When you join this group, please remember to introduce yourself in this thread. Thank you

This post was edited

Do not forget to introduce yourself to the group. Keep the introductions coming !!!

This post was edited

Keep the introductions coming. When you join the group - remember to introduce yourself

This post was edited

Hello,thank you to allow me to the Group. I am 42 years old naturist guy enjoying staying nude at home and at the beach/resort.Nude hugs,GWM

This post was edited