RE:Introduction

Hi I'm Nigel 60+ and I am pleased to introduce myself, I live in Nottingham UK, I have enjoyed being anudist for practically all my life and love the freedom that nudity brings with it, I am now retired and have the opportunity to be naked 24/7 at home, I am married for the third time and my wife is not into social nudity, however she doesn't mind me practicing my nude lifestyle all the time, I often invite nudist friends around for coffee at my house and these times my wife is out but knows they are around. I have always been pleased to be well hung and when I was 30 I decided to get myself cicumcised because I loved the look and idea of being more hygenic. I am also smooth all over and have been keeping myself smooth for almost as long as I have been a nudist. I have to admit there is an exhibitionist side to my nudity and enjoy being nude in front of others hence my past jobs of being a nude model amongst other things. I am one of the rare Brits that is cut and this also encourages me to show myself naked to those who are not so fortunate as to be like me.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

I'm a 65 yr old male, who has been visiting our city's clothing optional regularly since 17 yrs of age; long before it was official, signed and legal, but saw traditional nude use. I'm usually nude around the house, circumstances permitting, and enjoy gardening and yard work out back, without clothing.

This post was edited
RE:Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

35, from italy here. never miss a chance to be naked, and better if in good company. when i'm naked outdoor i enjoy my time and don't look strangely size. what is weird is if by chance i have a little reaction down there, it grows my circumference to an unexpected size, and if people notice they react strangely. i guess it could be said that girth is not as expected. i don't really care to be honest, but people notice it

This post was edited

Hi from Melbourne Australia.
Really enjoy being nude both at hom on the beach and even cam with couples and females

This post was edited

Hi from Melbourne Australia.
Really enjoy being nude both at hom on the beach and even cam with couples and females

This post was edited

A big thank you to all who have already taken the time to introduce themselves to the group here. Please keep the introductions coming. It is of course extra important if you have your profile set to private or if your profile is left empty or close to it.

This post was edited

Hi Im 49 years old will be 50 in May of this year. Im originally from Harlem in New York City but have lived many places, and have been living in the UK since 2001 when I moved to be with my partner. We now live on the Isle of Wight which I love and I spend my time between there and London where I work.

I was introduced to nudism by a female friend when I was living in Rochester New York. From that moment I never looked back. I ended up attending events and growing more comfortable with my body and others seeing me naked. It was really for me to become more confidant as I didn t feel I was a sexy guy back in those days.

A small part of it was voyeuristic as I love seeing mens bodies and men naked but I always behaved appropriately.

Now a days Im quite comfortable in my skin, Ill go naked in the changing room, sauna and steam, go to naked events, will hang out nude and its fun. I mostly prefer the company of other men and the interactions have been a combination of social and intimate, but its also been a great opportunity to develop new friendships and also help teach other men to become more comfortable with themselves.

This post was edited

Hi Im 49 years old will be 50 in May of this year. Im originally from Harlem in New York City but have lived many places, and have been living in the UK since 2001 when I moved to be with my partner. We now live on the Isle of Wight which I love and I spend my time between there and London where I work.

I was introduced to nudism by a female friend when I was living in Rochester New York. From that moment I never looked back. I ended up attending events and growing more comfortable with my body and others seeing me naked. It was really for me to become more confidant as I didn t feel I was a sexy guy back in those days.

A small part of it was voyeuristic as I love seeing mens bodies and men naked but I always behaved appropriately.

Now a days Im quite comfortable in my skin, Ill go naked in the changing room, sauna and steam, go to naked events, will hang out nude and its fun. I mostly prefer the company of other men and the interactions have been a combination of social and intimate, but its also been a great opportunity to develop new friendships and also help teach other men to become more comfortable with themselves.

This post was edited

Hi all,

45 year old here from the UK. also on the LPSG site. Love being nude, but not much chance here with the weather. I tend to go to Gran Canaria 3 times a year and let it all hang out there. I am in Surrey, but on the border with Berkshire and Hampshire, if your near let me know and we can hang out together.

This post was edited

Hi Guys -- I'm a 45 year old male from NYC. I've been going to nude beaches for years, but recently started getting into nudity in other settings. Having a great time so far!

This post was edited