RE:Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hey everyone!
i'm new to the group looking to meet new people and expand my naked social life which is currently pretty much just in the chat room here...
I've always in joyed being nude but after a certian age i was told to get dress! but that didnt stop me i went out into the country side striped off and enjoyed nature naked and spent hours in my room naked and the rest of the house when i had the chance! i want to take the plunge and do more soical stuff naked.

This post was edited

Hi, I am new to the group. My name is Keith and live in North Carolina here in the United States. I just turned 60 a few months back and spend as much time naked as possible at home. The wife is not as much of a nudist as I am but she has been to a few resorts over the past few years . Would like to add friends from my area and would love to get together with others on a regular basis.

This post was edited

Good morning everyone! My name is Mike. ( Hi Mike!). ((that was your part! )). I've been a nudist as long as I can remember. I am a gay man and just celebrated 25 years with my partner. I think most gay men are infatuated with the penus...both theirs and others. In social settings I never get hard, however I can go from 0 to 80 in 4.5 seconds if the opportunity arises. No pun intended. Well, maybe a little.
I am first a big voyeur. I love to watch other naked men. Then I kick into exhibitionistic mode. I am told I have a big dick, but since I've been looking at it all my life, it just looks average to me.
I love naked beaches, parties, and the occasional flaunting - by me and by others. Looking forward to enjoying this group!

This post was edited

Hey group, thanks for adding me
43 year old guy living in Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK. Recently moved here from Wales and been a member on here for a while. Have been enjoying the nude lifestyle as much as I can mainly on beaches etc but hoping to expand my base of friends so if anyone local and want to hang out let me know.
Good to join this group, don't consider myself particularly large at just under 7 but have been complimented on girth. Be great to chat more with others
Cheers
Will

This post was edited

Hi, I'm Brian.
I moved to Orlando, Fl. from Nashville, Tn. 6 months ago. Have only been to the nude beach once and really want to go more often. Like the moderator, it was mostly an exhibition thing when I was younger. It has turned into a real nudist thing as I've gotten older.

This post was edited

Hello Everyone! Thank you for adding me to this group. I am a 21 year old from Chicago, USA. I grew up in India, and nudism wasn't all too foreign to me. Until I moved to the US, it was limited to spiritual life. Since then, I have expanded my interests to social nudity in public and private spaces. I practice naked yoga as much as I can and frequently visit naturist outdoor spots when the weather permits. I am an E-play enthusiast with those who are interested in intimate times. Feel free to ask me anything, introduce yourself, stop by on my cam and add me anytime.

This post was edited

Hey everyone!

27 years old guy from Montral! Easy to talk to! Only home nudity so far, but working on it to meet people! haha I think My size helped me being confident about body image. I'm very comfortable in my body, but I guess that not having to worry about beiing small helps! haha :)
Come talk to me if we ever are online at the same time!

This post was edited

Howdy folks. 30yo from Birmingham, AL.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello everyone, I am a lifelong nudist when I could be. I am retired.
I joined LPSG and was happy to find the group.
I looked for member photos but it appears that we now have to pay money to "UPGRADE" in order to view same.
What a bummer.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello everyone, I am a lifelong nudist when I could be. I am retired.I joined LPSG and was happy to find the group.I looked for member photos but it appears that we now have to pay money to "UPGRADE" in order to view same.What a bummer.

If you're talking about having to upgrade your membership at lpsg.com, you can actually become a gold member by photo verifying yourself, which doesn't cost anything

This post was edited