RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

I'm 32 and learned I belonged in the well-endowed group when I joined LPSG 8 years ago. It helped me be more confident with my body and I went to my first nude beach 6 years ago. I started sleeping nude at 14 and have been a home nudist for about 10 years now. Despite my 8" length when erect, I am quite the grower so it took some time for me to be okay being nude in locker rooms and the like. Glad to be free in my own skin now!

This post was edited

G'day from an Englishman settled in West Australia (for the last 20 years). Originally from Cornwall, was an outsider kid who couldn't find his place in the UK. Gay but not confirming to any stereotype (despite being a flight attendant twice in my life which I loved but was regularly told that it was a surprise that I'm gay).Always was self conscious about my body because I've always been skinny with a big dick and one nut but got over that in my late 20s when I accepted my sexuality and embraced nudity and the fact that everyone has something going for them, and everyone has something they're not so confident about.

This post was edited

44 posts and over 900 views of this thread - please make sure you add your own introduction

This post was edited

Time I should write a bit. Go by Zeke (short for Exequiel). Most is on my profile and enjoy time been nude at spas or my favorite nature spot, Hippie Hollow (some 3 hrs away one way). Looking to meet as they like minded individuals. Been latino does bring some attention from others and like most have stated, been hung just adds to their interest also having an uncut penis is not so common here in the USA. Wish they stop that procedure as it totally changes that man's sexual experience for life. Hopefully some day it will stop.

This post was edited

Hi all, 24 from London here. I've been a nudist for around 3 or 4 years now. I used to be very shy about being nude after receiving looks and comments from school and later life. Looking forward to chatting to people from this group to share experiences, advice, and get to know some new nudist friends. I think the idea of this group is great :D

This post was edited

Have been a nudist for over 30 years. Just enjoy being clothes free and experiencing all that life has to offer. Love sailing in the nude and socializing with others.

This post was edited

Hi all,
Joined this group as I have a large penis, and sometimes it is nice to be in touch with other nudists who are similarly endowed.
Cheers!
Foxy.

This post was edited

hi thanks for letting me join the group im mike only been a nudist for 7 years home and beach but home mostly

This post was edited
RE:Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi - Great to be able to join the group - Brian from the northeast UK. Nudist for over 10 yrs but unfortunately mainly at home as the area I live in doesn't have so many places to be new... however, I get by that by chatting and seeing others on cam and over the time have met many friends on here and also a few locals that I have been able to meet up with.

This post was edited
RE:Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello!
I am a married man 62y 177cm 84kg 18cm from Finland

This post was edited