RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello. Im Chris from Palm Springs, California. Ive been a nudist for 16 years and love the beaches, nude hikes in the desert, sun bathing, gardening and living naked. I joined this group because at an early age I realized I had a larger penis. I've had it my whole life so its nothing new but there are certain challenges at times.

This post was edited

Hi...I'm Mike from Atlanta...wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself ...I'm a single BM , into sports and hanging nude..I guess I'm blessed in the dick department but even if I weren't I'd enjoy hanging nude with like-minded people ( admittedly more comfortable with hanging with guys ) ...even though I have a big dick I don't wanna be though of or referred to as BBC...I'm more than just my endowment ...I keep a pretty laid-back and more funny interaction when hanging with others...I enjoy the bonding experience of hanging nude and enjoy the energy that it brings...I am not offended by spontaneous erections when hanging out as they happen ( normal ans healthy ) and when I get them it means that I'm TRULY comfortable with my surroundings that I've allowed myself to just relax and not worry about if I get aroused ...in the past I've found that I became soooo worried about trying not to get a hard on that I was subconsciously not being myself and felt awkward ...like I have something to hide ...it was hanging with others who told me ( and showed me ) to relax and just don't fight it or worry if it happens...if you make an issue of it then it just holds you back...more about me...non-smoker, light social drinker, no drugs , good guy to hang out with...anything more just ask...I work in the airline industry and enjoy visiting nudist friends I have made around the world :-)

This post was edited

Hello been nude for years but never at home ,till I had my own house My father like the nude beaches so I got to go with him . As for my Penis it is quite small , but my favorits tgo look at are uncut and large. Thank you again for excepting my request to join Michael

This post was edited

Hi there my fellow nudists. I started sleeping nude full time at 7, but really started at 4. That summer I was also venturing out into the field by our house and would strip down to nothing but socks and shoes. Then one day I thought about just going 100% nude, so went into our club house removed everything including shoes and socks, laid them down and walked the path barefoot. It was amazing to feel the dirt on my bare feet, it just seemed more natural to be that way. The sun and breeze on my bare skin, dirt and grass on my feet. WOW! I continued this almost every day, then my best friend joined me, and soon others were as well. Jump to age 9, I was sleeping over at my best friends house, and come to find out he was living nude, just as we were in the clubhouse and field. I wasn't alone in my love of being clothes free. I could join them anytime I felt like it and that was often. I have never looked back.
Now for the name of the group, Large Penis Support Group, while I am not on that end of the spectrum, I have many friends that are and are self-conscious about their size. I have been able to get one to join me when I camp or go to parties (nude naturally) and he has gotten over his fear of always being stared at and embraces being nude and loves it. I am still working on my other friends to be more social with their nudism.

This post was edited

I'm a 45 year old male living in Denmark, about 1.5 hours outside Copenhagen. My own experience of nudism is my many visits to nude beaches around the world. When I first started going, as a young 20 something, I will admit that it was mostly about exhibitionism for me. I wanted the world to see what nature had blessed me with. Over time and after having matured, I began to truly enjoy the feeling of total freedom of being naked in the sun and my visits to nude beaches became less and less about exhibitionism. While I have gone nude on danish beaches, it has mostly been whenever I have been on vacationsabroadthat I have loved going nude. As a rule I have enjoyed these experiences by myself but there have been times when I have had company to the beach. After being struck with ME (CFS) it has now been several years since I got to enjoy the pleasures of visiting a nude beach last but I am optimistic about doing so again in the future.Hello, I am a married nudist and we enjoy nudism at home, at beach when we can, and with friends. We have gone to some resorts in FL and TX and Hedonism, but not really into it too much lately given the demands of life and such. Enjoy the feeling of the wind and warmth of the sun on my skin as well as the touch of other bodies. Unfortunately, can't be nude 100% of the time since nudism is still not freely accepted in most of society.

This post was edited

hey menI'm adam, mid 30's, from Scotland. I've always loved my penis, which is about 8x6 when fully swollen. I am lucky to have a nice natural foreskin, and my penis curves down slightly, and is nice and thick. It's nice to be in a group with men like me.
I am an avid edger and bator, and can often be found on skype at hungedger, or oovoo too :)

This post was edited

Hello like all i was born nude ... i m from india n nudism here is not accepted so i enjoy being nude wen m alone n sleep nude if i m alone. I have enjoyed nudism since so many years. I m 30 n single n here to make frnds for life long and if u dont like me simply because i m indian than i dont care because i m looking for people who r here to enjoy nudism n d free spirit regardless of who u r n where do u come from.... anyways enjoy being nude .. let d fun begin

This post was edited

Hi all. I'm from Central Florida and have enjoyed nudism for several years now. There is a very nice nude beach nearby where I like to frequent.

This post was edited

I'd like to remind all members who haven't already introduced themselves to this group to please do so. It doesn't have to be your full life story, but something about who you are and what made you decide to join this group. Thank you

This post was edited

I am 66 and have been happily married for 43 years. I often skinny dipped as a youth and a friend and I used to get naked quite often. I remember seeing my dad's nudist magazine when I was 7 or 8 and thought it would be neat not to wear any clothes. I guess that was the beginning of my nudism. I have sleep nude since one summer when I didn't have a room mate in college. My wife isn't into nudity, but knows I am because of my lack of tan lines. She doesn't like for me to lay out by the pool nude, but doesn't mind a quick skinny dip. She used to travel for work quite a bit so I was able to be nude at home more often than I am now.

This post was edited