RE:Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello all. I'm a 36 yr old nudist from Florida, USA. I dabbled in nudism when I was in college and went to a few nudist groups, than when I was single I was naked at home all the time. Now I rarely get to relax nude, but when I can I love it. I've always enjoyed being in the company of other nude men and enjoy all the different shapes and sizes of men relaxing naturally. I have only an avg 6" (hard) penis, but have always admired a larger cock. And I appreciate being welcomed into the group as an admirer.

This post was edited

Hi:)

Im new to the group and quite new to the nudist life. I love to be nude at home, and I have been for years. I have only been to nudist beaches twice in my life, but I am definitely going to try it again this summer:) As for the topic of a group Im a big admirer of guys big tools. I am a grower, not a shower myself, and really like other people to see my dick hanging around!

This post was edited

A big THANK YOU to all who have already introduced themselves in this thread but also a reminder to all who have recently joined the group to please introduce yourselves to the rest of the group by writing something in this thread.

This post was edited

THANK YOU for letting me join/ I have never measured myself ,but is size realitive...
THANK YOU agin for letting me join, I LOVE meeting and making friends with other TN members and the cool groups

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello. Thank you so much for let me join . I am nudist and would like to meet people who share same interests around the world. Cheers!!

This post was edited

Welcome Blake! Hard to chat or get to know anyone with a private profile. Good luck! anders

This post was edited

welcome! there are some good naked yoga groups in Chicago if you're interested. I work downtown and have my sons living in the burbs. anders

This post was edited

Not overly hung here, but it's a nice one. I find it's above average though.
I admire penis of all sizes, but definitely like uncut, which I am not.

This post was edited

Hi all, 30 year old nudist from Seattle here. I've been into nudism off and on for the past 10 years or so, but started sleeping nude and getting naked when no one was home when I was younger. I got more into it in college when I lived alone and could be nude whenever I wanted. After my first trip to a nude beach I was hooked.
I don't think my size has had much impact on my nudist experiences. I'm not overly large when soft, so only get the occasional comment from people when I'm nude. But when I was younger, knowing that I didn't really have to worry about "measuring up" definitely made it easier to strip down in front of other people for the first time. But I quickly learned that it doesn't matter to most what size you are.
Hope to chat with you all more in the future.

This post was edited

HI..jim here..back after 4 years..I'll get certified soon.
I've tried nudism and enjoyed it but don't get many opportunities.. Does anyone know of a good place in southern CT where a traveling consultant can hang for a few hours during the week? A resort with a day rate would be ideal.

This post was edited