RE:Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi friends, This is pavan from Hyderabad, India. I have been practicing nudism from 5 years, this is completely restricted in home as in india it is very difficult to social stigma. I like meeting people of same interest. My pass time is long drives. I am available on whats app than on net. Can message me for my number.

This post was edited

Hello everyone one, we are Kelly and Rick. We live in Phoenix, Az. We are home nudist currently, but have our first resort visit planned this September. Glad to have found this website and group. Thanks!

This post was edited

Hello everyone one, we are Kelly and Rick. We live in Phoenix, Az. We are home nudist currently, but have our first resort visit planned this September. Glad to have found this website and group. Thanks!

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi all, Simon here, 30m from midlands uk. I'm currently a home nudist but living with non nude housemate which makes it difficult. Looking to get my own place soon. Always enjoyed being nude and recently noticed a lot more guys checking me out in gym changing room, i'm 3.5" soft and just under 7" hard, often start to firm up when I get seen but happy to let them look, usually get a smile off the older guys :)

This post was edited

Hello All,

I'm new to the group and thank you admin. I'm 43, black gay male, exhibitionist and nudist. However, I'm not large. At best I'm 5.5 inches hard...I've always have admired guys how were large especially in the locker room or as I got older at nude events. I had a problem with my size along time ago and now it doesn't matter to me no shame

This post was edited

Hi there, My name is Ron. I'm from the Netherlands. Been a nudist for over 20 years.
Hope to chat with you guys soon. Will also be posting some pictures soon.
Naked Hugs Ron

This post was edited

35 married Canadian male. Been social nudists since I was 15. I introduced my husband to the lifestyle about ten years ago and he loves being naked as much as I do. 8" uncut when hard here. Stay nude!

This post was edited

Hey,I've always been drawn to the nudist lifestyle but got more confident with age and enjoy being naked whenever I can and more than happy to share that with other guys and my followers on social media.Probably didn't know I was a lucky guy until I spent time with other guys and they kept commenting.Always happy to hear from guys around the world.D

Great post dude! Love your pics

This post was edited

Hola!
I'm Antonio single 32yo straight guy from Mexico, its incredible to find more people that share a size over the average. Let's keep in touch.

This post was edited

hi
I am a married nudist . We have been going nude for about 15 yrs mostly at home and vacations. This looked like a fun group thank you for letting me join

This post was edited