RE:Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

HI..jim here..back after 4 years..I'll get certified soon.
I've tried nudism and enjoyed it but don't get many opportunities.. Does anyone know of a good place in southern CT where a traveling consultant can hang for a few hours during the week? A resort with a day rate would be ideal.

This post was edited

I'm Roger, from Brazil. I have been practicing nudism for a long time, I have frequented nudist beaches in Santa Catarina and Rio de Janeiro, mainly. I also like exhibitionism and to have contact with people who also like that.

This post was edited

I am a 74 y/o male. I was introduced to nudism as a boy scout. Our troop went swimming at the YMCA on Friday nights. At that time you had to swim naked. We had to shower of course before getting in the pool. I ended up in the same room as my scout master. It was the 1st time I had seen an uncut 7in penis. That changed my outlook on penis size. I am I guess very much into penis envy, Thanks for allowing avg size guys in your group.

This post was edited

I am a 74 y/o male. I was introduced to nudism as a boy scout. Our troop went swimming at the YMCA on Friday nights. At that time you had to swim naked. We had to shower of course before getting in the pool. I ended up in the same room as my scout master. It was the 1st time I had seen an uncut 7in penis. That changed my outlook on penis size. I am I guess very much into penis envy, Thanks for allowing avg size guys in your group.
The size of 1's penis - doesn't make the man @ all - but instead it's the entire package ( pun intended ). I got lucky in life I guess - in having a 7-8 inch cut penis ( when erect ), I don't brag, boast or flaunt it - not in my nature to do so. Yet there are those who will - for attention or whatever. Strange as it may seem - I prefer something on the small to average size. Yet I also look @ the individual as a whole, not based on 1 thing

This post was edited

I am neither a grower or a shower. .. but have found through nudity that I am just about average which is good enough for me. In high school I was always the smallest in the change room and that did trouble me.
But I've grown wiser and now have come to agree with many of the posts that say size doesn't matter. It's what is in the heart that matters. Have a great day everyone
Ken G

This post was edited

How's it going everyone? Thank you for the add to this group! I am here, well, I guess because I have a big one, and I need some support! haha! Honestly, I grew up with my dick, I mean it's my penis.. and I only really figured out how "blessed I am" by what others have said about it. I by all means don't live by my dick, but it is funny.. I have gotten more compliments on my dick, then let's say, my eyes, or any other characteristic! I am only talking about it now, because that is what this group is all about. For those that want to know, I am 7 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches. And that is my real size, measured properly, not measured from below my cock! It's funny how actual size has been so thrown off, because so many people lie about their size. People don't believe my size, they say it's bigger. Whatever you say! My name on LPSG is the same as here, Travel2jack

This post was edited

Hi i am Alex from Taiwan. this is first join in here. i will in August with my girl friend together to Thauland nudist resort. she is first join nudist. so she too hope can know more nudist friend.
very glade know everybody.
Alex

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello all. I'm a 38 year old guy in houston. Travels a lot due to being a flight attendant. Thanks for the add.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello all. I'm a 38 year old guy in houston. Travels a lot due to being a flight attendant. Thanks for the add.

This post was edited

Hi, Iam new to the group. I am more average than well endowed but will enjoy the group.

This post was edited