Let's find a nude beach for the Calgary area!

Do you have a favourite section of river that you would LOVE to be a LEGAL nude beach?

Locations need to be within a reasonable drive from Calgary and not be a highly visited beach by clothed people. Reasonable parking is a must.

Please post CLEAR descriptions of the location of your favourite strips of river, or private message should you desire. We need LOTS of input on this.

This topic was edited
RE:Let's find a nude beach for the Calgary area!

We haven't given up on finding something within the Calgary city limits, but finding a place on one of the rivers might be impossible. Somebody suggested the idea of a park area without water access. I sure prefer a river to jump into, but it's an interesting suggestion.

What do people think of a grassy area without water, if it was clothing-optional legal and within the city? Would people go?

This post was edited

Without a doubt for me. Let me know for a scouting expedition

This post was edited

Some of us checked it out over the long weekend. Good location. Heavy boat traffic and maybe the occasional hiker because its right on Hwy 40. But if we hang out just on the grassy area or just further in from the beach, its slightly elevated from the waterline and prevent wandering eyes. Lol

FYI. Parking is south of where the map location is indicating. Not a paved lot... check Google Map Satellite view

This post was edited

Awesome update thanks

This post was edited