Calgary Nude Recreation

Camping event Weekend.

https://www.baremeadows.ca/ Get your registration for camping in Calgary

Latest Post
by  
Connections

I am new to and calgary and I am new nudist. I attended last calgary nude recreation event and I was lonely at the event. I looking for some connections so that I can enjoy next event on may 20

Latest Post
by  
Connections

I am new to and calgary and I am new nudist. I attended last calgary nude recreation event and I was lonely at the event. I looking for some connections so that I can enjoy next event on may 20

Latest Post
by  
Private Sauna / Spa

I know of a nice European Spa (sauna and steam room) that is currently still open and can have groups up to 15 people. If there is enough interest Id be willing to organize it... based on a minimum of 6 people. I have started a conversation with...

Manzilian

Thought this may be a cool topic / ad to start this conversation. I know not too many men would be as comfortable getting this type of waxing done as compared to the gals , but maybe a male certified esthetician would help. Corey runs a professional...

Edmonton World Naked Bike Ride 2021

4th year of the WNBR in Edmonton! The ride is a free, clothing-optional public protest to encourage sustainable energy/transportation while rising awareness of cyclists' vulnerability and promoting body positivity. No registration required -...

Latest Post
by  
Social Distancing in Fish Creek

With the warm weather, I am definitely hearing the call again. Is fish creek a practical option at this time of year? I haven't been there yet but might like to give it a try.

Latest Post
by  
Hidden Beach - new beach in Calgary

Hey all, just in case you didn't receive the latest email from CNR - there is a new (unofficial) nude beach in Calgary. Here are the details: web link: https://calgarynuderecreation.ca/HiddenBeach CNR Feb 2021 Newsletter: It is with great...

Latest Post
by  
Welcome in my friendship group

I have been a nudist for 30 years since meeting a lot of naturist people at nude beach club in America at the age of 14 and I love being completely nude where I can. I like to travel constantly and discover new nudist places, especially near the...

Latest Post
by  
Not active thousand indian women profile

Profile of several thousands of indian women in TRUE NUDIST has been closed for many years and is not active.

Latest Post
by