Calgary Nude Recreation

January Swim

Hey all. Who is going to the January swim? I know i am. see you all there

Latest Post
by  
Another great swim

Well we had an awesome sold out event at the swim. Make sure you get registered early so you wont get left out. November should be another great swim. See you there.

october swim and other great stuff

Hey Everyone. check out our Face Book page and Follow it. while your at it check out the web site for the dates and times of the swims and beach Volleyball. yep you saw it right. we are hosting a Beach Volleyball night in November so clear your...

Campingg was a blast

Well we had our fist CNR camping trip. I know September can be cold but we made it through. check out the October swim and we will be there to tell you all about the camping. we hope to see you all then.

Latest Post
by  
CNR re-opens the Legal Fund-raiser on...

Back in January, you may recall that one of our local events was cancelled due to threats of violence. A legal fund was subsequently established, and then placed on hold when approval was secured to move forward with our events. Since then, we have...

Latest Post
by  
July Swim

Hey Everyone. The next swim is coming up fast. Don't forget your tickets. Also check out our web site to catch up on whats going on. Have a great nude day

Latest Post
by  
swim event

well looks like another great swim. looks like everyone had a great time. don't forget to sign up for the hike and the next swim.

Let's find a nude beach for the Calgary...

Do you have a favourite section of river that you would LOVE to be a LEGAL nude beach? Locations need to be within a reasonable drive from Calgary and not be a highly visited beach by clothed people. Reasonable parking is a must. Please post CLEAR...

next swim

hey everyone got there tickets to the next swim. it is coming up fast don't be left out.

May swim ticket sales cut-off coming soon!

Be sure to join up and register for our next swim! https://calgarynuderecreation.ca/