Calgary Nude Recreation

April Swim

Well, had a fantastic time again this month. First time at this venue and I have to say having no shorts on the water slides make a huge difference to your speed and stopping at the bottom. :) Thanks again to those that are organizing this. Mark

April swim - note ticket cut-off date!

Please note that the sale of tickets for CNR swims is cut off several days before each event. This is in order for the pool to arrange for the required number of lifeguards to be available. Please have a look at the website. Join the club, and...

Swims

Everyone got there tickets for the next swim?

March Swim

Had a fantastic time tonight, a really great first experience. Thank you to those organizing the events, I know it hasnt been easy. Unfortunately I cant make the next one due to works schedules, but sure look forward to the next one that I can....

Feb 2018: Awesome nude swim at Calgary wave...

Thank you everyone that joined us on February 11th for our most spectacular event yet! Those 2 hours went by way too fast. What an awesome crowd and a chill vibe, just the way we like it! It was awesome to see so many people attend their first nude...

Other activity suggestions?

What else can we do besides the swims? The CottonTail group has had naked discovery scuba and we do have Naked Yoga YYC here in Calgary. Nude bowling?