RE:Private Sauna / Spa

First Banya trip is complete and I would rate it a rousing success. Even though there were only 5 of us I thinks a good time was had by all. Yay for someone baing both organized and enthusiastic.

This post was edited

After a great first trip to the sauna, I am looking to book another visit either Thursday June 10, or Friday June 11. If you are interested please send me a message. Thanks, GeoNude.

This post was edited

We have held two sauna events so far and both have been really enjoyable. Chatting, snacking, spending time in the dry sauna or steam room, playing games. Good times!

This post was edited

The sauna has been booked for Sept. 24. Message me for more info if you're interested.

This post was edited

Ill see when its coming closer to date. Im interested but dont know if I can make it that day. Stay in touch.

This post was edited

I'm sure it's not surprising that this is an indoor facility. The front door is always locked except to let us in, and there are no sight lines to the front area once we're down the hall and in the rest of the space. We do take on full risk and responsibility regarding covid, so I ask that everyone respect protocols as much as possible, primarily staying home if you have symptoms. We do not wear masks while there, and depending on how many people come there is space for social distancing - except in the sauna and steam room. Flip flops are a helpful item to bring, and they provide towels.

This post was edited

Was nice to socialize with interesting people. Great turnout tonight. Hats off to GeoNude for organizing at this venue.

This post was edited

Next sauna night is late November. PM me if youre interested.

This post was edited

Apparently I didn't post our event planned for this Friday (Jan 21/22). But with all the covid craziness (still!) it's ok to be a smaller group. Next one will likely be in the last half of March...

This post was edited

Just in case anyone notices this and is interested next event is May 14. Send me a message and I will give you the details.

This post was edited