Private Sauna / Spa

I know of a nice European Spa (sauna and steam room) that is currently still open and can have groups up to 15 people. If there is enough interest Id be willing to organize it... based on a minimum of 6 people.

I have started a conversation with the CNR admins (Naked Jeff) to have this hosted as an official CNR event... the jury is still out on that, but he's thinking smaller events would work at least until we are allowed to have larger events again. At the current moment with tight restrictions we cannot even set up a sauna event. :-(
Please reply here if this would interest you. I would like to build up a list / group in anticipation of when COVID calms down...

One spa is in Cedarbrae (south west Calgary); it is called Aquarius Spa.
https://aquariusspa.business.site/

As a group we have also now been to the other two banya places in town. There is the Oak Leaf in Ogden and the Silver Birch Sauna in Queensland. We will likely alter the location for future events.

This topic was edited
RE:Private Sauna / Spa

yes, very interested. Whats the cost (approximately, I know it will depend on numbers). You already knew Id be interested.

This post was edited

If there are six people (or more) at the minimum 2.5 hours its $25 each. Its about $5 per person per half hour extra up to 4-hours, then a flat $75 per hour after that (Plus GST). Venik (oak branches) plus any food or drinks we bring are extra.

My thought is to aim for 3-4 hours (the time always flies by), preferably on a Friday or Sunday evening. I would have the same expectations / guidelines as if it were an official CNR event.

This post was edited

Yeah I will down for this. Let me know if you get enough people. 6 people should be easy.

This post was edited

Yeah I will down for this. Let me know if you get enough people. 6 people should be easy.

This post was edited

This post was edited

A further note: if you are interested and dont want to write a post here, please send me an email. I am hoping to have at least 8-10 people I know are interested, with the assumption that not everyone who is interested will be able to make specific dates.

This post was edited

Just found this post.

I am Interested! Keep me updated on any developments; I've been wanting a Calgary event like this for a while now :)

This post was edited

I would be in for this. I also know of another sauna, but it can't hold as many people.

This post was edited

Hey all. Just posting an update to say I still want to organize this. I am hoping that restrictions loosen up before summer because thats a long time to wait. Whenever I do get to booking a time I will book it at least three weeks in advance in order to allow you to see it and respond.
Patiently waiting...

This post was edited

Hi, Im also interested but you knew already. Please keep me posted.

This post was edited