Sunbathing at home nude?

I love the feel of the sun and ocean breeze as I sunbathe nude in the backyard garden. Who else enjoys sunbathing nude at home?

This topic was edited
RE:Sunbathing at home nude?

Not really into sunbathing nude, or clothed but spend a lot of time working in the garden nude but, without the ocean breeze as far too far in land

This post was edited

I'm nowhere near the ocean, but I love being out in the garden in the sun, feeling the warmth and the gentle breeze.

Unusually for the UK, we've got 2 weeks of hot weather coming, so I'm gonna make the most of it. Yesterday was actually too warm at times.

This post was edited

Never wear a suit in the pool or sitting on the deck when only my wife and I are home, and sometimes don't when our adult son is home too.
Don't spend a lot of time just sunbathing, generally reading or using my tablet.

This post was edited

Sunbathing in my backyard is always fun and relaxing way to spend a few hours

This post was edited

2 hours sunbathing nude in the backyard after 2 hours in the gym is about as good a day off from work as I can hope for.

This post was edited

I do it all the time. Feels awesome... and no tan lines!

This post was edited

I don't sunbathe much at home any more but when I do, it is nude. Too bad about what the sun does to our skin over time.

This post was edited

We are fortune enough to have a nice private deck in back. We love the full sunshine. We also are too far from the ocean, but every ocean visit we try to find some place to get naked.

This post was edited

I haven't gotten as much sunbathing in the yard as usual for this time of year, but got about an hour today. I'm close to the Gulf of Mexico, but not close enough to smell it. I sometimes smell the bay or the bayous around here.

This post was edited

I haven't sunbathed in a while now, just get restless I guess. But when the weather is warm enough (like this summer!) I am nude inside and out, always garden nude and sit have a beer by the fish pond nude. Luckily the garden is not over looked, so if that counts as nude "sun bathing" I would certainly recommend it!

This post was edited