RE:Sunbathing at home nude?

It's been really hot here this week. I've sunbathed nude in my garden every day. Without the sunblock I only do one or two hours at a time, usually twice a day. It's great being warmed by the sun and cooled by a gentle breeze.

This post was edited

I sunbathe in my back and side yards almost every day. I can drive down to the nearest nude beach, but it is an hour away. I need to plan the day to do that. Otherwise I sit out in my back yard. It is fenced and so pretty private, but the fence is old and there are gaps between the boards. If anyone wants to look in , they can. One neighbor actually raised up above the fence to talk to me while I was nude. That was fun.

This post was edited

I have a small semi private terrace, fence and tall hedge. During the summer I will lay out to keep my color. I get sad if I don't feel the warmth of the sun on my bare body.

This post was edited

Just built a new house, and made sure to include a nice private back yard where I can sunbathe naked whenever I want. Fantastic. Now I just have to wait for the weather to warm up again. :-))

This post was edited

I regularly sunbathe nude when the weather permits here in the UK. During the summer the growth on the trees and bushes in my garden give me about 80% seclusion so I both sunbathe and do my gardening naked. I don't worry about the small area that can be overlooked, I don't pass through it too much and no-one has ever complained. I have no problem with being seen naked so long as it doesn't cause offence.

This post was edited

Most of my back garden is private due to thick laurel hedging so I am able to wander about nude catching the rays. Luckily my neighbours work and when they are away I can use the complete garden naked. No offical nude beaches here in Northern Ireland so have to travel a bit to get to some unoffical ones and for that reason it's easier to use the garden for sunning. Planning to build a covered deck for a recently purchased Lay-Z hot tub and enjoy nude tubbing as well as sunning

This post was edited
RE:Being nude outside is greatRE:Sunbathing at home nude?

I'm always naked in my private backyard. As you can see in my profile pic I even cut the grass in the nude.. one time I fell asleep and woke up to banging looked up and they were working on the roof across the canal, there were about 3 workers I waved took a drink of water and continued to lay there. I'm sure there were cell phone pictures taken lol

This post was edited

I have created a little area in the backyard to relax and layout nude. I still have to make some improvement but with the house next down being empty it makes it a bit easier as there is no good way to totally block every angle without completely enclosing the myself. Just got to be careful if I hear my other neighbors out in their yards because there are some gaps in the bushes

This post was edited

Spend a lot of time naked in my garden which is nearly 100 % secluded Even the usual garden jobs seem better when nude! Also love to be naked on my boat when I can and always looking for naturist crew if anyone is interested!!

This post was edited

Two years ago I build a private roof top deck that I use for nude sunbathing after work.

This post was edited