Men's Nude Camping

For all who haven't heard, yet, there is a campground that is nude friendly. It's called LV Campground. See the link below for the website.

Starting April 27th, they are having their first weekend camping event. This one is just for men but they have other weekends that are mixed or female only. Go to the website for more information and to book a spot on the campground.

https://www.lvcampground.com/calendar-of-events.html

This topic was edited
RE:Men's Nude Camping

So glad you posted this! Going there this Friday for the weekend. I'll he tent camping and getting a full body tan, legally. LOL Shall update upon my return.
Al

This post was edited

So glad you posted this! Going there this Friday for the weekend. I'll he tent camping and getting a full body tan, legally. LOL Shall update upon my return.
Al

This post was edited

Spent Friday night June 29th and half the day Saturday, left early cause the incoming storm. Was a very chill experience. Met some really awesome people who acted like they had known me for years, which was very welcoming. There are some areas you have to be covered, which was easily manageable. Hopefully going next weekend. Y'all ought to check it out!

This post was edited