Never done this before

I will be vacationing in the Ft Lauderdale area Aud 24-29 and decided that it's time to experience something new. I have a friend that is hopefully going to be coming with me there and she is used to the nudism. She used to work at a resort so she's comfortable. Me on the other hand have bever done it before. I am cery paranoid because i am overweight and definitely not that much down below because of my weight. I want to experience the beach but am afraid i might upset the other nudists if i am next to them and not naked.

What should i do?

This topic was edited
RE:Never done this before

Be nude for you. Being self conscience where no one cares is useless. Take off your clothes. Liberate yourself from shame. Live your life!!!

This post was edited

The majority of American are overweight and it has no bearing if they are naked or not. There's no reason to be self conscious, Be prepared for feeling shy, awkward and out of place naked at Haulover. It will last about 90 seconds and you'll be over it that soon. Good luck!

This post was edited

The wonderful thing about Haulover is that you can go at your own pace as far as getting naked or not. You would not be the only one in swim trunks with a nude companion if that is your comfort level. You will see all types, shapes, ages of bodies. So it is easy to let go of any notion that going nude is only for the fit and endowed.

The ocean will be begging you to slip in without your clothes, don't turn her down! Likewise the sun aches to tickle your buns. Have fun, let us know how it went.

This post was edited