Hello from South Carolina

Hello. Sean here. Thank you for the add to the Group. Lexington, SC. Born and raised in Long Beach, CA. 53 year old married male who is going sans clothes whenever possible. Wife will go aroind house, but not backyard or resort.

This topic was edited
RE:Hello from South Carolina

Good evening...I think you're in a nice area. Cheri has a nice place up around Columbia...you might want to check her out in "Backyard Nudists" group. Anyway...enjoy yourself and the rest of the summer. John.

This post was edited

Welcome to the group Sean!

This post was edited

Oops...made a mistake...Cheri is the moderator for 'Home Nudists'....must be a 'mature' thing..........=). John.

This post was edited

Ditto to John916 recommendation of visiting Cheri ("CheriDonna" here at TrueNudists) @ Travelites.Inc. about 20 min. south of Columbia. It is at her home, with aboveground pool, hot tub, back deck, yard space, small cabana house, some RV space. Very comfortable and welcoming, B&B vibe, small club events, otherwise probably just her and her husband, and a few folks. Very economical as well. I would think it would be a great place for the 2 of you to visit, and generally clothing optional I believe (check website and call Cheri to get particulars). Cheri even wrote a brochure on Nudism from a women's perspective, and very versed in what your wife could expect to experience. - Nudeprewd 9/6/2018

This post was edited