RE:People "dropping by"

I always keep a pair of shorts nearby, so as to not "offend" anyone who comes by unannounced, however I don't get overly worried about it. We have a woman neighbor who is very nice, but is also someone who tends to be a bit nosey and oversteps boundaries at times. One day a couple of summers ago I was in the kitchen, nude, when I saw her walking over to our house to return something she had borrowed. I was going to put on my shorts, but she came up to the door, gave a short knock and then opened the door and stuck her head in. Of course she immediately saw me and the expression on her face was of surprise, but she also smiled. I just walked up to the door, opened it the rest of the way and said hello. We exchanged greetings, and she stood there for a minute looking me up and down with a smile. I took the item she was returning and we said our goodbyes. I turned away and when I looked back, she was still standing there looking at me. It was pretty funny, but it was obvious she did not mind. Later the next day I was outside and she and another woman friend came over to say hello and chat, and the other woman said to me that my neighbor had told her that I had a nice bum. LOL! So I guess my penchant for being naked is no secret anymore.

This post was edited

We just moved to a new home, and don't know any of the neighbors. But at our old home, we had a young couple next door who were really great people and we would chat in the yard etc. Periodically he would come by and knock on the door. I started keeping a pair of shorts on a chair for those occasions. My wife called them my "Paul" shorts in his honor.I have been caught by many people from Fed ex and ups to the meter guy and lawn and pool people. My lawn guy asked if he and his crew could strip and cool off in the pool. I told him to feel free anytime because we weren't home when they came generally. The exterminator also jumped in a couple of times when I was home.Open honesty is the best policy, letting people know up front of our lifestyle. You would be surprised how many are totally accepting or are like minded individuals.

Who doesn't like a good skinny dip to cool you down.

This post was edited

We have a couple of acres with part fenced in for the dogs. Nobody sneaks up on them so no I haven't been caught by people just dropping by. The dogs let me know they are coming. There is also a sign on the gate the kids put up years ago warning of dogs and also about it being electrified. It's not.

This post was edited

Given the current restrictions on movement and sociability I was surprised to have been caught for the first time by one of my wife's friends visiting.
I was on my way out to the garage when this friend come upt the drive to the back door just in time to see my naked bum enter the garage. At least I didn't offer her a full frontal.

This post was edited