Weekend of Oct 6-7

Planning to hit a nude beach Oct 6 or 7. Anyone available to join me? Open to Playalinda, Apollo or Blind Creek depending on who can go.

This topic was edited
RE:Weekend of Oct 6-7

I could be available for Playalinda the 6th or 7th

This post was edited

i could do apollo, on the 6th

This post was edited

At the moment it looks like im headed south to Blind Creek beach on Saturday. Ill let you know if that changes.

This post was edited

Have a great time!!

This post was edited

At the moment it looks like im headed south to Blind Creek beach on Saturday. Ill let you know if that changes.

I saw on another website group for Blind Creek that due to the Red Tide there is some dead fish and bad smells on the beach as a result of red tide in the south. That person recommended staying away for a week or so. It'd be worth looking into if you have a long commute

This post was edited

Thanks for the heads up on red tide. Just read that they are seeing it in Ft, Pierce and Jensen Beach just south is closed. I may see you all at Playalinda instead! Still planning for Saturday.

This post was edited

Glad to pass on any helpful nfo, hoping others would do the same for me. I'm planning to be there today, Sat & Sun...........yeah!

This post was edited

Hope you had a great day there today. I will be at playalinda tomorrow by mid morning. Hope to see you there!

This post was edited