- Part time Georgian true nudist here. In the northeast mountains when Im there. Get up that way about every other month. Always up for social nudity...
- At some point most definitely! Maybe next weekend if weather is good.
- Backpacking? How many days and how many miles?
- I mountain bike at Chicopee Woods from time to time. The access road to the trails goes through the golf course. Never played there myself but it...
- I play about 4 rounds a year. Usually three of them in one week in August every year when a friend of mine packs his family off to camp. Before I had...
- Ladder work in the nude seems a generally bad idea, given the frequency of ladder mishaps. It would be a bit awkward being nude, sprawled out on the...
- worntreadscreated a topic
- Great day at BCB today!
- Drove through rain for an hour, wondering if it would ever quit, and as I pulled onto Hutchinson Island the sun starts to peek out and by the time I...
- A couple of black bear stories: once I was sitting naked on my back deck grilling pork chops and saw something out of the corner of my eye coming...
- worntreadsuploaded photo
Hard to believe I found this site 6 years ago, and how life has changed in that time. The nest is now empty. I wander the house nude and eat breakfast that way and my wife no longer pays it any special attention. I've run two nude 5ks. I've been to a few nude beaches, and we now live near two of them. I've been able to skinny dip a few times, and hang out nude around the backyard campfire. Life is good!
Anonymous - 57
- 6' 1"
- Income Level
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Friends to share experiences and time with.
Camping, hiking, running, biking, travel, beaches, mountains, good time spent with good friends. Oh, and now that I have my own pool, definitely add skinny dipping!
I admire people who put the good of others ahead of themselves.