Hi- new guy

New guy to the group and site.

Im pretty much limited to around home nudity, mostly when wife isnt here. She is so uncomfortable with casual non-sexual nudity even when it is just us that barely tolerates when Im nude, so I dont do it nearly as often as Id like. She is very seldom is nude with me when I do and not for long then.

I have been to beaches and clubs in the past, but not recently. Several times before I met her and, maybe, 4 times since when I had a chance that she didnt know of. I tried once (years ago) to get her to go to a club with me. Her response was so hateful that Ive not tried since.

My pipe dream for being on this site is to meet a couple near where I live that she meets in a clothed setting and gradually gets introduced to the idea of nudism through them. Decent people, able to get past all her preconceived notions on the evils of casual nudity. Long shot but I can hope.

This topic was edited
RE:Hi- new guy

Take a short trip together to a textile but nude-friendly hotel or apartment complex.
The one I stay in would be highly suitable for introducing her to nudist couples in a textile environment under circumstances where she can see how nudism really works.

This post was edited

Thanks for the reply and advice. Two questions as follow up.

She would NEVER go if I told her in advance it was nude friendly and it seems like a bad idea to ambush her. Suggestions?

Can I ask what specific hotel you reccommend?

This post was edited

I only know UK and European locations, most of which would involve at least two days travelling each way for you and are therefore impractical.
The best of these suggestions are the Rui hotels Oliva and Tres Islas and Maravilla Apartments on Fuetrteventura.
All three of these are situated on clothing-optional beaches used equally by both naturists and textiles.
The Marvilla apartments are fairly basic and slightly tatty but we like the ambience and location.

This post was edited

Thank you

This post was edited

I would be with johngw on this. Go for a holiday in the sun, booking into a non-nudist hotel which I near a CO beach. I suggest a CO beach as it will have a mix of nudists and textiles (bathing costume wearers). Hopefully she won't mind as you will be surrounded in part by people like herself who don't want to be naked. But also she will see the nudists amongst them and see that they (we) are quite ordinary people - all shapes and sizes and not the sexual perverts she might imagine. Even if she does not want to join in she might reduce her objection to you doing so.

This post was edited