RE:Ten Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Naturist(not naturalist)/Nudist

1. i think it is a special bond between one and other without thinking sexual about nudity.
2. nothing to hide :)
3. sometimes i look away or avoid eye contact.
4. i think just remember everyone is naked, if you dont want the attention, then dont stand out with cloths haha.
5. i guess hygiene would be a concern?

6. yes lol
7. not really, its the same as people with pants sitting on them haha
8. never been
9. nope

This post was edited

1. Why are you a naturist/nudist?
Why not. Since you were a child you wanted to be with out clothing.

2. What's so great about walking around naked?
What is so great about being clothed? You gain a great respect of self acceptance and acceptance of your peer when you are on equal ground.

3. When you're surrounded by other naked people, don't you ever just want to look away? Like with elderly people, for example?
Why? After a very short time you never even notice they are naked.

4. How should I prepare mentally if I plan to go to a naturist/nudist beach for the first time?
The first 10 minutes is the worst. once you realize nobody cares you are nude you begin to relax.

5. What's the downside to being naked all day?
Sunburn.

6. Does being naked all day make you more sexually aroused than when you're clothed?
No. Provocative clothing to far more sexually charged than nudity.

7. When you sit down on a chair somewhere on a naturist site, isn't it a bit nasty to realize that hundreds of bare butts and scrotums have rested on the same chair before you?
That is why you bring your own towel.

8. Have you ever felt unsafe at a naturist/nudist resorts or campsites?
No

9. Do you tell people that you're a naturist/nudist?
yes

10. Are there any unwritten rules?
Realize it is not about sex.

This post was edited

I feel me only free, when I'm nude.
Feeling the warmth of the sun, the raindrops, the wind, ...

3. When you're surrounded by other naked people, don't you ever just want to look away? Like with elderly people, for example?
No, why?

4. How should I prepare mentally if I plan to go to a naturist/nudist beach for the first time?
Don't go alone

Nothing

6. Does being naked all day make you more sexually aroused than when you're clothed?
Being naked has nothing to do with sex

7. When you sit down on a chair somewhere on a naturist site, isn't it a bit nasty to realize that hundreds of bare butts and scrotums have rested on the same chair before you?
No, because a naturist / nudist always puts a cloth on a chair

No

Yes. It' written on my private website in "about me"

No

This post was edited

Just about everybody knows i am one. I am not ashamed about it.

This post was edited

You need to do your homework . When I went nudist I went on the internet and read everything I found .

This post was edited

Find a place(the bigger the space the better) where you can be alone, remove your clothing
and jewelry(ring, watch, necklace, earrings, etc.), and just spend the whole day naked.

You'll experience sensations and maybe learn something about yourself that ...

This post was edited

I use the "ask/tell" policy. If they ask, I tell. If they don't ... well you know where I'm going with this.

Sexual excitement maybe true for newbies who still believes that nudity is sex and sex is nudity or nudity should/will lead to sex.
When you've been involved in this lifestyle long enough and frequent enough, you'll learn that nudism/naturism is not sex and vice-versa.
The distinction between the two becomes clearer. Besides, naturist/nudist events are not sexually charged.

No. The office runs a background check on all visitors.
The community keeps an eye on everyone. If you behave badly, you may be asked to leave.
If your behavior is deemed egregious, you can be banned.

This post was edited

Because I love the freedom

Because I like the way it feels to not wear any clothing

I don't care how others look if they enjoy being free

Just do it for yourself and don't worry about what others may think, because most don't care

Having to get dressed... We have been naked at resorts and at home for weeks at a time with no downside

Not necessarily but the freedom does make you feel more sensual

ALWAYS sit on a towel!!

NO and we have been to clothing optional resorts and have been to parties where we were the only ones completely nude in a group of 100 plus people

We don't hide the fact if asked, but don'y offer the info

roll over if you get an erection...lo

This post was edited

Mako09,
How do you manage to be nude for weeks at at time?
How do you handle work? obtaining supplies. etc?

This post was edited

minimalist75, We both get 30 vacation days a year and can carry over up to 90 days and every few years will take an extended time off from work, where we will be off for 45+ days straight

As for supplies we are either at a nudist resort where we can buy supplies or where people who deliver there expect to encounter nudist.

Or if we are at home we order on-line and have food delivered, but usually we prepare for our extended nude stay.

And YES we have had unexpected visitors while being nude or the occasional delivery where we have had to sign for

This post was edited