Halloween Costume? In the Nude???? :)

When a nude person goes to a Halloween costume party...What does a nude person wear??? Asking for a friend. LOL

This topic was edited
RE:Halloween Costume? In the Nude???? :)

We wear a costume to a costume party.

This post was edited

Your "friend" could wear body paint and go as just about anything, depending on imagination and talent at applying the paint.

This post was edited

My wife and myself just attended a Halloween party last night at a member's house from the Sanibel Naturist group. This was our first time going to one of their event meetings. As each guest arrived in their costumes we all gathered in the rooms and pool area of the house, as the evening progressed most every member removed their costume and spent the rest of the evening nude. We all had a wonderful time together sharing conversations and making new nudist friends.

This post was edited

Online estate agent eMoov.co.uk surveyed over 1,000 UK homeowners to see if theyll be opening their doors on the October 31 or leaving the paranormal pests in the dark.
Almost three-quarters of those surveyed said that they would certainly not be opening the door to trick-or-treaters this Halloween.
But how can you deter them from knocking on your door in the first place?
Top tips to deter trick-or-treaters:
1. Turn the lights off and close the curtains pretend nobodys home.
2. For the same reason, park your car in the garage if you have one .
3. Buy a Beware of the dog sign for your front door.
4. Lock your front gate.
5. Unhook your doorbell completely.

This post was edited

Wearing a costume is the one time I enjoy putting on clothes. I like dressing up as my favorite characters.

I could alternatively also do nude versions of those characters. Just have a wig and/or hat and that's it.

This post was edited

We plan to attend to attend the Halloween party at our local resort. We'd love to get some suggestions for costumes. Any ideas?

This post was edited

a couple of years ago i dyed my pubes red and put on a red wig and carried a pool cue. I was Prince Harry, he had been caught playing billiards in the buff in Las Vegas

on my profile is a pic of a homemade costume out of two pumpkins and used belt and some electrical wire. Made pumpkin bra and cod piece

I tried to be infected with Skittlesvitus but could not get the candy to stick on my body.

This post was edited

Years ago we made several trips to Jamaica with a group of friends. We had a formal dinner each year at the resort. Men wore ties and women wore heals and/or necklaces. Nothing else. Great fun.

This post was edited

What about the emperor as in "The Emperor's New Clothes."

This post was edited

We wear a costume to a costume party.

Yes indeed, without a costume, it would not be a costume party.

This post was edited