How should you properly greet other nudists.

How should other nudists greet each other properly when we are at a nude beach, a camp, a resort or anywhere where nudism is common and without offending them?

This topic was edited
RE:How should you properly greet other nudists.

I would offer you this advice, absolutely maintain your vision on their face. You shouldn't let your eyes go towards a female's breasts or pubic area or to a man's groin. It definitely would be wrong if you let your focus be on sexual desires.

This post was edited

OR - wear sunglasses and look at what they are displaying

This post was edited

The answer should be obvious. It is almost always the same answer when your asking about behavior. You act EXACTLY THE SAME as you would if you were clothed. Being polite is no different when youre nude from when youre clothed. Behavior that is inappropriate in a textile venue is also inappropriate at a nude venue.

THINK, be polite, be courteous, dont be a jerk, dont do anything stupid. It really is easy.

This post was edited

say "hi", if u want to check there body, n dnt think its bad, n say that they hv a nice skin.

This post was edited

I agree that you should greet people the same way you would when clothed.

The difference is that we are nude. Most of my life has been spent covering up and wondering what others look like nude. It take discipline to keep focus on the face just as it does when cleavage is in your face. You may want to look down but train yourself to concentrate on what the person is saying and not what they look like.

This post was edited

Perfect response

This post was edited

All Ya All are takin this way too serious. I've been a nudist for almost 60 years. Been to many nudist camps, resorts and beaches. The past 1/4 century I've been livin full time at a nudist resort. Neither me nor the ex wife or several ex girlfriends has ever felt uncomfortable when someone looked us over from head toe while we were naked. Had a few giggles, smiling nods, one woman walking towards me on a hiking trail actually reached out, took hold of "IT" shook it and said, "Pleased to meet you." and walked on. It ain't no big deal. Look - Don't look. What's the harm?

PS. The "All Ya All" is a joke. I'm from New Jersey. Tryin to lighten the mood.

This post was edited

The answer should be obvious. It is almost always the same answer when your asking about behavior. You act EXACTLY THE SAME as you would if you were clothed. Being polite is no different when youre nude from when youre clothed. Behavior that is inappropriate in a textile venue is also inappropriate at a nude venue.THINK, be polite, be courteous, dont be a jerk, dont do anything stupid. It really is easy.

Thank you for posting the correct and obvious answer better than I would have done.

This post was edited

All Ya All are takin this way too serious. I've been a nudist for almost 60 years. Been to many nudist camps, resorts and beaches. The past 1/4 century I've been livin full time at a nudist resort. Neither me nor the ex wife or several ex girlfriends has ever felt uncomfortable when someone looked us over from head toe while we were naked. Had a few giggles, smiling nods, one woman walking towards me on a hiking trail actually reach out, took hold of "IT" shook it and said, "Pleased to meet you." and walked on. It ain't no big deal. Look - Don't look. What's the harm?PS. The "All Ya All" is a joke. I'm from New Jersey. Tryin to lighten the mood.
I agree somewhat with this. Lighten up. I've had women look me up and down before and I took it as a compliment. I work out and watch what I eat.
If a young lady works hard at her fitness level, yeah I'll look.

This post was edited

Depends on who they are. I always shake husbands hand and get a hug from wife.

This post was edited