Pubes & Pits

I don't like how a guy looks with no bush framing his cock. It looks like a prepubescent boy to me. Also I think underarm hair is sexy. So I don't shave anything. I am not a hairy guy to begin with but I prefer a bush around my cock and hair in my pits. When did this shaving phenomenon start anyway? I don't like it and I'm really not attracted to a guy who shaves his pubes and pits. That's just how I feel.

This topic was edited
RE:Pubes & Pits

Well buddy, not all of us are as lucky as you to have such a big dick to frame.

This post was edited

I am also not a fan. Sorry guys. It just looks..... too smooth. I dont even trim my bush so I am sure guys dont like that either.

This post was edited

I like the way a dick looks with a full natural bush framing it. Not a fan of manscaping.

This post was edited

i totally agree a man should have pubic hair and hairy armpits. it just looks weird if its shaved. I am proud of my massive bush and hairy undeodorised armpits.

This post was edited

Couldn't agree more!!!

This post was edited

Maybe I can see both sides on this, If I'm with another guy then to me I don't really mind if he's hairy or smooth I think Jimmy looks great the way he is and I also think that the guys who posted and have a full bush look great too, I have to admit I am guilty of some hair removal from time to time ,, I actually had all my back hair waxed as I just don't like having a hairy back, I have trimmed my chest hair from time to time and them let it grow back, however if it gets too bushy I have caught it on my chain and a couple of occasions a zip of a top, I also can't see my nipples when it's too long which is kind of important for personal reasons, lol , but to me each to their own, but I know this is a hot button issue for many people on both sides of the debate , which ever side of the debate you're on enjoy being naked trimmed or untrimmed and respect other people's choices too xx

This post was edited

it's a comfort thing here
in winter it doesn't matter, just go natural !
In summer when there is a heat wave it's worth it due to work clothes

This post was edited

That makes a lot of sense, although I also find I do some trimming when my body hair is getting os long it's actually getting pulled out, my neck chain has ripped out hair on my chest and the back of my neck, part of the reason I had the back wax done, have also trimmed under arm hair and then let it grow again I've even had pubic hair caught in my fly before I trimmed , I know the solution is not to wear clothes but sadly that's not always possible

This post was edited

Not all of us have a big cock like Jimmy V. Mine might vanish from view if I had full pubes. I also have a small tattoo and some piercings that would be hidden. I like to trim and shave my pubs, pits and some other parts. And I prefer guys with them shaved too. That makes me unlike all those who chipped in above. But casual observation on a CO beach shows I'm not in the minority. But, of course, that's not particularly relevant - we each chose for ourselves

This post was edited

After an operation as a very young child I only have hair under one arm..so I shave to balance things up...I also shave my balls and shaft and keep my bush trimmed ... Because I like it.. it's cooler too...Thank goodness we are all different and like different things... Each to our own...

This post was edited