Nude 24/7

I am quitting my night job next Monday and have decided to see how long I can live nude 24/7. My neighbors, friends, and co-workers know that I am a nudist and I hope my lifestyle doesn't change greatly. I plan to have a party Monday night so my friends and neighbors can participate in my adventure.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude 24/7

Bring us up to date; How did the party go and are you able to be naked 24/7?

This post was edited

91 days clothes free.
Friends and ex-coworkers stop by to see if I'm still nude and we have had good times.
There are a couple of places in town I can go to nude but some of the others I will give a test run with thong and t-shirt before I hit them fully nude.
I'm loving it!!

This post was edited

How are you handling necessary errands?

This post was edited

I could definitely be naturist 24/7 if I got the chance

This post was edited

How are you handling necessary errands?

One more question.
Have you gotten rid of any of your clothing since you are have little need of it?

This post was edited

I am at 161 days and loving every minute. People in my normal haunts are getting used to it and they all know I would be naked anywhere, anytime. The girl at the coffee shop has gotten used to it and gives me a slap on the butt every chance she gets. Fueling the car naked is easy and the small convenience store has no problem so I can get what I need there.

This post was edited

I am at 161 days and loving every minute. People in my normal haunts are getting used to it and they all know I would be naked anywhere, anytime. The girl at the coffee shop has gotten used to it and gives me a slap on the butt every chance she gets. Fueling the car naked is easy and the small convenience store has no problem so I can get what I need there.

Still curious if you have gotten rid of some of your clothing.

This post was edited

91 days clothes free.Friends and ex-coworkers stop by to see if I'm still nude and we have had good times.There are a couple of places in town I can go to nude but some of the others I will give a test run with thong and t-shirt before I hit them fully nude.I'm loving it!!

Are you still living a clothes free lifestyle? How has that been working out?

This post was edited