RE:What size do people like?

For oral large and cut. thicker the better. For sex small thin cock, But for cock rubbing or stroking deff a thick big cock

This post was edited

Yeah, 8 inches is big. Mine is only like 6.5 inches. Im happy with the length when its erect, but mine is too thick I think. Im a grower not a shower. I wish I was longer in the flaccid state.

This post was edited

personally I like them all big and small, I think they are all pretty and no one should be ashamed of what they have, I have had sex with both large and small men and its all about how it is used. I do like a large penis though, I am 8" and cutI am 8 1/2 n thick n uncut

I want to see it to believe it...

This post was edited

For oral large and cut. thicker the better. For sex small thin cock, But for cock rubbing or stroking deff a thick big cock

YES!

This post was edited

Just wondering what size people are into, what one likes by size in the way of penis. I know for me I am quite large n thick, I am cut n others like mine for the tightness. What are other opinions? I like medium to large sizes uncut or cut is fine as long as everything looks clean. I mostly like shaved or just a little pitch of grass.Is it bad to post pics of erections here?

You can message me pictures of your erection

This post was edited

I don't feel entitled to an opinion about other people's bodies, beyond basic health and hygiene.

This post was edited

I'm not very well endowed, so I love big ones, especially thick.

This post was edited

I prefer a small-slim cut-tiny man with a long and/or big penis that swings in the wind when walking outdoors naked or just indoors. The penis and a small-tight buttocks appeals to me and is very sexy.

This post was edited

I do not think that I have ever seen and ugly penis. There is so much variety its fun just to watch all of them. Everyone has preferences but they are all beautiful in there own way and size is just a personal preference.

This post was edited

I like a thick big cock to fuck me. I like a thin little dick to suck. All sizes have benefits, so I like all. My sexy thin little dick with tight balls is easy to suck and feels great inside when I fuck. I fuck raw and aggressive to make sure I get balls deep and cum inside. Lick my tight balls and suck my small dick :)

This post was edited