Hello everyone, you can call me Roy. I'm from Malaysia. I'm 26 yo. Basically nudist is illegal in my country. So it is difficult to go nude here. I feel jelous when I see others can practise nudism freely in their country especially on their beach. When others who plan to visit Malaysia ask me where they can go nude, I have to say none. We have to find our own spot to go nude. Besides, there is no nudist community here. If there is, it must be secret group. Do suggest me a good spot if you have one. If it is in another country, maybe I can plan for budget trip like Thailand or Indonesia. Please feel free to add me as your friend. I will accept all your request.

This topic was edited
RE:New member-- no places to go nude

There are very few if any in NV as well. There are only 2 clubs that I know of and 1 does not allow single guys, needless to say, Lvbares is the only nondiscriminatory club in Vegas. So the flip side of that is there are very few if any females that attend this group. Last year in july was the only bi sex event that had plenty of females that attended, the rest of the year there were very few females that went to the events in the club. We will see what happens this year. I will be going out of state though in order to fill my nude need since again vegas has nothing to speak of here.

This post was edited
RE:New member-- no places to go nude

One side note: in general, I find that women don't like to be referred to as "females."

From an American perspective, it seems there is hardly any place to be nude here either. More than Malaysia, I'm sure, but from this side of the world, Europe looks like the nudist paradise.

I wonder one thing about Malaysia. I know that historically, there were native tribes in the rainforest, such as the Batak, who went nearly naked -- just g-strings. But I also know that more and more such tribes all over the world are being acculturated and adopting "western" clothes. I wonder if any of Malaysia's native tribes still wear their traditional undress?

This post was edited