- wildling_73created a topic
- Ever done labyrinth work?
- A labyrinth is not a maze, despite the word frequently being misused that way. A labyrinth is a meditation tool; you walk meditatively from the...
- Getting back to the original question about Jeeps: the doors removed would mean that you were essentially the same as walking down the street naked,...
- Not sure if I have five favorites, since I tend to read one title each by many authors, but let's see. Barbara Kingsolver -- She is a master of...
- I always prefer to curl up with a book than turn the TV on. In my youth, I found the TV intrusive when trying to study or do homework; my siblings...
- A male child needs exposure to a nude daddy and other nude males in common everyday life with zero sexual component to it when he's a child...
- Well, seeing as your account has been removed, I couldn't check your location. Location matters when trying to overwinter plants.
- Evolution? read Walt Browns book, clears that up very well. He has a standing offer to engage a long term evolution versus short term creation/world...
- How is it possible to do this? Most states have anti-nudity laws...especially at public gas stations....and Starbucks? What's the catch? My...
- there are fake christians, pastors and prophets galore. Crime is rampant, there are diseases more than every before, earthquakes and erupting...
- You better go see a priest and ask for redemption. Not all of our denominations have priests. And there is one Redemption, the blood of Christ shed...
Sometimes I feel like a "wild child," i.e., a child thought to have been raised by wolves. I find I have a lot in common with the historic case of Victor of Aveyron. Like him, I became a nudist not for any philosophical reason, but because my body dislikes clothes.
Jason - 48
- 5' 9"
- Income Level
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
People who understand autism, who don't buy into conventional ideas of "success," who are curious about the world beyond their home and work concerns.I get a lot of friend requests from people who seem to do nothing here but collect friends, maybe occasionally join a group but then never participate. I am not interested in those kinds of requests.
I have a plot in a nudist community in the Dominican Republic (Cambium is the community's name). I want to go live there permanently, but first, I must find a way to gain legal residency. When I am there, I love tending to my gardens and fruit trees, watching the birds, and studying the butterflies and other insect life. Year-round growing season, year-round nude season -- this is the beauty of the tropics.
"Mozart and the Whale" is a movie I strongly relate to.
Someone's Sister, Wild Child, They Might Be Giants, Jaci Velasquez, Amy Grant
Why have heroes when everyone has feet of clay? I prefer people who love and are likable.